chapter tweleve

Evelyn 

I woke up the next morning with a slight headache. The smell of food had woken me up from a deep sleep. Laying I see elliots jeans resting on my desk chair. So I'm guessing he's still here and cooking apparently. 

I walked out of the room into the kitchen to see him frying some bacon and eggs. “Good morning,” he said, not looking back. 

“Morning” I said walking into the kitchen sitting on the counter beside him.

“Did you have fun last night?” he asked, glancing at my now blushed filled face.

“Yes, it was really fun. Thank you” 

“It's no problem”

“Um, I saw your jeans in the room. Did we um..”

“ have sex? No but you tried to.” he said with a slick grin on his face. 

“Why didn't you?”

“You were drunk” I raised my eyebrow at his answer. Many men would be perfectly fine with doing it. But he didn't. Maybe he wasn't what I thought he was. 

“Eh pussy you should’ve” i said with a smirk

“Do you remember what happened at the club?” he said with a concerned tone.

“No not fully, I just remember you taking me out.”

“Don't go there anymore.” 

“Um, why?” I said in a ratty tone. Who does he think he is to boss me around?

“Evelyn, because I said so. Don't fight me on this one.”

“Elliot, you're not the boss. Are you jealous of Jose or something? I was joking yesterday he doesnt actually want to fuck me.”

He stood there quiet as I rambled. He then after I finished talking he signed and still stayed quiet. “What say something” I said in a snappy tone waiting for his response.

He turned towards me sitting on the counter beside him. He walked closer towards me causing me to hit my head on the cabinet behind me. As he stood between my legs. I started to breathe heavier as he towered over me in dominance. 

“Why would I be jealous of him when I get you turned on in seconds? Look at you breathing hard as I look down on you. Are you sure I'm not the boss?”

I tried to clear my throat but only let out a soft whimper. He was right. I was so turned on with him between my legs hunched over me. I bent my head and leaned it onto his chest.  

“Good girl.” he said as he stroked my hair. Moving to continue to cook.  “Like i said don't go there anymore” 

“Ok but can you just tell me why?” 

“He tried to force himself onto you. You were drunk and gullible so he tried to get the best of it. So I stopped him and we left.”

“Elliot, is he dead?” I said with a shocked face.

“No i just punched him”

“Oh ok, well thank you i didn't think he’d do that” 

“It's nothing, don't thank me. Go shower i'll be done cooking soon.” 

“ Wait, did you shower?” 

“Yeah I had some clothes in my car so I got in before I started cooking.”

“Oh ok, well i'll be back”

I slid off the counter and headed to the bathroom.

In the shower I thought about Elliot standing between my legs. Looking down on me as I struggle to breathe. I take the detachable shower head down and aim the water towards my area. I let off a muffled moan as I covered my mouth. 

I kept thinking of the position he had me in. his print pushing against my inner thigh as my clit throbbed for his touch. I started to fastly rub my clit while angling the water pressure to spot. I kept steady with my pace,  struggling to stand through my orgasm. 

I quickly showered after and hurried out hoping it didn't take too long.