Chapter twenty-five

Evelyn

After storming out of the party I went home and took a shower. I cried a little because of the way Elliot yelled to me.

 He knew I didn’t tolerate yelling at all. Being in the position with a man yelling talking down at me only brought me flashbacks of my father. Elliot rarely raised his voice at me. And when he did I’d try to hold back my tears. Most of the time he’d notice and apologize. But this time he didn’t. 

He looked me in my eyes like I disgusted him. His mom had no right to target me the way she did. I told her to shut up because I didn’t want her to say something else she couldn’t take back.

I got out of the shower and put on an oversized shirt and underwear. Typically what I’d wear to bed. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of hennessy. I sat on the couch and drank away scrolling on my phone. I refreshed my instagram feed to see if Elliot posted on his story. He usually posted two to three stories when he went to an important event. But he hasn't this time. 

I stayed up for about two hours and heard footsteps approaching the door. I put the now almost empty bottle of hennessy down and stared at the door as it opened. 

Elliot stood at the door looking at me for a few seconds before shutting the door and walking into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes at him, not even greeting him and went back to my phone. 

He grabbed a glass and came and sat on the couch chair. He picked up the hennessy bottle and looked up at me seeing how empty it was. I gave him a death glare and he brushed it off pouring some into his glass.

“You’re pissing me off, I'm going to bed.” I say before getting up walking towards the room. 

“I just got home. what the fuck could i have possibly done?!” 

I looked him in the eyes even more pissed that he yelled at me again. I turned around a few steps away from the couch I was sitting on. 

“Excuse me?”

“What the fuck is you problem? You storm out of the party as if I did something wrong and I come home to you drunk and still mad!”

I walked to the chair he was sitting at and stood in front of him. He looked up at me. “Yell at me again. I fucking dare you. If you can't talk to me like a decent human being I will pack my shit and leave. Don't yell at me.”

I turned around and walked away and walked towards the room again. 

“Wow, now you're threatening to leave me. Where the fuck are you going to go? No, tell me. If you were to leave right now. Where the fuck will you go?”

“Elliot, i dont fucking know. I'll find some younger and richer guy to take me in. one whose mom wont call me a whore.”

“What is up with your obsession with money?”

“You’re joking. You did not just say that.”

This guy has to be fucking kidding me his mom probably flooded his mind with assumptions about me that was no where near true. I loved Elliot for him, not for his money. 

“I did.”

“What's ‘my’ obsession with money? Me? Since we met all you did was try to throw your money at me. ‘Let me just buy you this’ ‘let me buy you that’ all fucking you. I've told you numerous times I couldn't care less about your money. Now you want to make it seem like i'm obsessed with it?”

“Yeah you've said all of those things but you mean to tell me if you would still be with me if i didn't have money”

“Elliot yes! What the hell did your mom say to you. She just met me and she doesn't know anything about me. I thought you knew better but I guess not.”

“Don't bring her up evelyn”

“No lets. Let's bring her up. I'm a whore right? Say it look me in my eyes and fucking say it!

“I never called you a whore where are you getting this?” 

“But you sat there and let your fucking mom.”

“The fuck was i supposed to do. Did you want me to act irrational like you did?”

“Irrational? She fucking disrespected me. And you let her. You couldn't even take control and defend me. She had you wrapped around her fingers in seconds.” 

******
sorry for such a short paragraph i hope you guys like it.

who do you think is in the wrong? does Evelyn have a valid reason to be mad? is elliots actions justifiable?

vote and come <3