Chapter seven

Elliot

After Evelyn left i ran to tell Gus the news. I was so excited and had so much enthusiasm telling him. He just sat there with a grin on his face.

He hasn't seen me this excited about a girl since high school. Once i got into the drug business and started making money girls never really wanted to date me just fuck, and i was okay with that. But not with Evelyn she made me soft unlike my normal smug attitude.

"What should i wear?" I asked him.

"Where are y'all going?"

"I don't know. she said she'd give me directions when I got there. Woah but she did say don't wear anything expensive."

"Why?"

"You get robbed, yeah I doubt it. But if that's the case we need to go shopping because you'd literally wear Escada jeans to the grocery store."

"Alright alright i get it but where the hell do i go to get clothes at the mall?"

"Eh try goodwill they'll probably have some killer clothes for you."

"Yeah hell no, Gus I'm serious."

"Okay dude, I'm joking. Let's go to Target."

Driving to target I thought to myself what Evelyn could possibly have in mind. After all she is still a teen so the possibilities are endless. Maybe she just wanted to go to the movies or something. I don't know if my mind is running with possible outcomes.

As we entered target I went straight to the clothing area. Everything was so inexpensive. I roamed the aisle as I wondered what to wear. I picked plain a pair or dark blue jeans and paired it with a plain black t-shirt.

On the way home I stopped to the mall and got Evelyn a gift. She probably won't take it. But I wanted her to have something from me. I got back home and went to sleep thinking about Evelyn.

*****

i know this chapter is extremely short i am sorry. please vote :)