chapter eight

Evelyn

I woke up around ten o'clock. i Woke up to a happy birthday text from Elliot. He's so sweet. I couldn't wait until tonight.

I haven't done anything for my birthday in years. My birthday consists of getting drunk and masterbating for hours. It worked for me but this year was different i guess.

There's nothing to eat at my house. So I just got in the shower to take my mind off eating.

I got out of the shower after a good hour. Once I got out I threw a dress on and watched some tv. My day was not going well. It was so uneventful.

I checked the freezer to see if I still had ice cream and I took the container out and it was empty. Boring ass birthday and no ice cream.

I decided to go back to sleep at around two. I was then starving and surviving off of stale chips hidden in my dresser.

Hours pass and my alarm goes off. It's now eight oclock leaving me an hour and a half to get ready. I wasn't mentally prepared for our date. It was my first one. I wasn't ever interested in dating. I was fine on my own. I tried getting to know this one girl when iwas16 but she just ended up using my body. Almost had sex with her and all.

I sat in the mirror contemplating on what I should do first. I didn't want to overdo it because please, it's just elliot. So I took out the clothes I was going to wear. I got high waisted skinny jeans with a black cami crop top. i put on some light makeup

Elliot arrived at nine thirty sharp. He had on a nice basic outfit and cearly just brought his jeans with the tag still attached to his pants. I looked down at the tag to draw his attention to it

"Oh shit" he said as he popped the tag and scoffed." i got something for you"

"What do you mean like a gift?" I said as I raised my eyebrow. "Yeah like a gift he replied"

He pulled out a black suede black jewelry box and handed it to me. The box was quite big. I looked up at him with questioning eyes "open it, the gift is inside the box" yeah no shit but was i prepared to see what was inside of it.

I opened the box and got blinded by all the diamonds that were so delicately placed on the necklace. It was beautiful. It shined in the dark as I looked down into something so valuable.

"It's beautiful, but I can't take it."

"Why not?"

"What am I going to do with this Elliot? I can't wear this, I'd end up pawning it to pay for rent and food. Don't waste your money."

"Then pawn it. It's yours to do what you want with it. Happy birthday Evelyn. go put it in the house before we go."

I rolled my eyes. Part of me wanted to accept the gift with open hands because he gave it to me out of the kindness of his heart. But the other part of me wanted to scold him for wasting his money on me. The only time people gave me something was when they wanted something in return, and I had nothing to offer to Elliot.

"Thank you, Elliot."

I ran upstairs and sat the box on my dresser. I headed back down to the car where he waited, scrolling on his phone.

"So where to?"

"I want to go to a club." "Are you serious?" he replied.

"Yup, there's one a few blocks away from here."

"Evelyn, aren't you too young to go to the club?"

"mhm but the owner wants to fuck me so i'm ill get in." I said as I pulled my phone out to put the directions onto his car.

"Have you done it with him already?"

"Fucked him? No, maybe I might do it tonight if you don't get your dick out of your ass and drive."

"You're trouble huh ?"

"Yeah. but you like it don't you?"

"Hell yeah" he sped off getting to the club. Entering was easy, Eliot showed his ID and the guard let us both in. I didn't even have to call the owner to get me in. The night started off easy. It took a while to convince Elliot to let me drink. He was being so stubborn.  

I felt so alive. I had so much fun dancing around and drinking Elliot's pocket empty. He sat at the bar watching me like a bodyguard.

I felt safe in his care. He was huge of course I did.

I went back to the bar where Elliot was sitting. He just stared at me. "What?"  i said with low eyes

"Are you having fun?"

"Yeah! You're missing out" just then the owner of the club tapped me on my shoulder. "I'm going to be back." I said as I got dragged to a nearby corner.

*****

comment what you thinks about to happen, and vote... just vote i'm trying to get views ngl