CHAPTER 1

PSYCHOLOGY FACT:

"These are eight universal expressions; 1) anger, 2) disgust, 3) fear, 4) happiness, 5) sadness, 6) surprise, 7) contempt, 8) embarrassment."

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

AITHNE

My feet hauled over the log of tree trunk, my swift reflexes work on to jumping through the cuts of trees blocking every single path on the way. I hiss and jump over the lumbers, hanging to a branches as I push myself even further. My hearing perks up following the rapid footsteps ahead of me. My sensitive hearing caught up the sound of a whimpering frightened wolf cub running away from the filthy rouges.

Why are they so fast?

I was only having a lone time, sitting over a big branch of a tree looking over the forest beneath me when I caught a scent of rouges a distance away from South, well it was normal for there lives the rouges and other wild animals away from the wolves pack territories. Wolves mind their own business unless you get across their territory, just then you'll be doomed. They are quite territorial, possessive, violent and way to egotistical to spare a rouge wolf who dare to flaunt on their sight.

They always opted to killing the rouges.

Anyway, I was having a peaceful time, savouring the fresh air, watching birds and other earthlings enjoy the life of wilds when I caught a smell of a pack wolf but I am certain there was something odd with it. So I close my eyes and focused on my hearing sense. Whimpering. I realize it was a small cub, a baby wolf pack whimpering somewhere on South.

What would a baby wolf be doing in Nomad Land where rouges lurks?

Another case of lost wolf again?

I can't quite understand how it still happen when wolves had that what they call patrol. They guard on the every line-end of their territory. Their sense of smelling is quite strong, so how come a wolf cub could still get passed their guarded territories and get lost on the way?

It's cries and whimpering makes a stupid lurch at the pit of my stomach. I'm quite affected by it. So without thinking, I teleported myself somewhere to the Nomad Land of South. I continue running and chasing at the rouges trail, trying to catch where the wolf cub headed. The rouges stopped, they are three, all massive and filthy looking. Rouges are insane, they are wolves banished from a pack for treason or other atrocities a wolf committed causing for them to get banished by their Alpha. Pack wolves has a their hierarchy, from Alpha as the leader, Beta as the second in command, Gamma for the third position, Delta as the head warrior, the warriors, then the normal wolves, and the last was the Omega.