CHAPTER 7

PSYCHOLOGY FACT

"Japanese researchers have successfully developed a device that will be able to literally playback your dreams in video sequence."

CHAPTER 7

It happened fast. One moment we were standing there talking in peace and in a split second we were already running for the forests as some warriors helped the civilians to enter the palace and transfer them to safety. Panic surged through the pack link as they ran for protection.

"Security 5, guard the main palace!" I ordered through our pack link.

Warriors scatter on our territory and run for position. We had prepared for any type of emergency and they knew what to do, yet, their panic and fear still ran through the pack bond. Children from the pack ground were picked up by warriors, their startled screaming only heightened the pack members panic, especially the mothers hearing their pups' fearful reaction.

I run past some warriors who's guarding and waiting for position. They managed to acknowledge me even with a tense position but I heed no response as we ran deep for the forest. Concern consumed me thinking about my little brother. For all I know they are here with an army and my brother was held hostage. I will kill them.

Trees past blur with my rapid pace. Subsequent footsteps trailed down the dry floor leading to the mass of trees steering South bound of the territory. With a loud growl I shifted. I've made sure I am far away from the castle, away from the civilians who are scared of my beast form. My clothes are shredding off to pieces in the process. While a party of warriors hot on my tails.

With my heightened senses I locate my brother, following a spotless trail straight for where the strong scent is. My beta ran alongside me. His tawny fur  flow along with the waves of air, some linings glide along his underbelly, small dots of white paint at the end of his tail. The pattern was peculiar but a possibility of a mate's trait marks his wolf form considering how their family's wolf signature runs on one color. Nonetheless, his color co-exist with my pure raven ones.

Sicario acknowledged my presence, my betas wolf form showed his submission through the bond and leveled my pace. A group of warriors welcomed my sight, they were protectively standing on defense, circling my tear-stricken brother under a tree. I can hear his quiet sob making Lucca growl in protectiveness and worry for his little brother. Running in a speedway, we reached the group.

Warriors bowed in submission, offering a way for my brother.

"B-brother..!"

I growl and trots towards my little brother. Snout carefully nudged to his frail body. My little brother Alexander raises his hands and hugs my beast form without hesitation and cries. Lucca and I whimper silently with all of the emotions settling in. Relief filled our senses, finally, my brother is safe.