CHAPTER 27

MEME😆

CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 27

I was shaking in anger. My mate had left. She had left with a male, literally right after we cuddled. We were not even given an hour to savor our reconciliation and she was gone, again. I felt my stomach drop the moment it dawned on me. A wave of unknown yet ugly feelings washed over me. Even with superior knowledge I can't describe it.

It goes beyond simple jealousy. But one thing is for sure, all of my negative emotions and feelings are feeding over it. I feel mad. I want to rip everything on sight. How… how can she look right through me and then leave? It seems to me that she doesn't value our bond. She had no care we are mates.

Does she even understand the concept of mate? Was she aware and used it as an advantage to fool me and leave once more? Did she intentionally come here to test me? Was everything a ploy on her? She is my mate and I loathe the emotion I am feeling right now.

Did she deceive me? Why? She seemed genuine. It was her raw emotion, she bare it on me. It felt like what happened was a dream. Too good to be true. Like a whirlwind it was gone before I knew it.

‘‘Proceed to plan C! Your Luna has run again’ we announced to the pack link. I shifted into my wolf form, running for the castle and everyone was already on the field when I arrived.

"We are ready, alpha!" The warriors expressed. Along with them were my light witches. Iraya was one of them, the clan leader of my committee of light witches.

"Elder Senthopia Savannah has awakened, she was able to follow and track the location of the Queen.." her eyes then looked behind me, watching as Savannah's disheveled form neared our circle. She looked paler than usual but I could sense that she had all the energy with her.

"You have regained consciousness" I state as my eyes trailed on her wrist where I saw the leaf mark last time but it was already gone.

"I sensed the queen.." Savannah said and glanced along at the party of the group. "Let's go" and before we knew it we were already transported to where my mate is.