CHAPTER 14

MEMEᥬ😆᭄

POV: WHEN YOU LEFT YOUR CHILD WITH YOUR HUSBAND

; "Take care of our kid(s), bath her, feed her... blah, blah.. "

; Yes, Hon!

Also him;

ENJOY READING 🍒

ENJOY READING 🍒

CHAPTER 14

AUGUSTUS

".. We have sent the third troupes on the south mountainside. They are searching throughout the cities but unfortunately they have not found any trace of the queen. The witches haven't felt any of her energy nearby and so our last resort will be Northeast Mountain and the rest of East mountains" Head General enforcer Havi thoroughly explained as he pointed out the land map on the wooden table.

Nodding my head I mentally examine the land map. Hundreds of my warrior scouts had been sent to look for my queen while a few of my trusted white witches accompanied them. The witches will be a great help in tracing any of her lingering energy since witches were prone to feeling strong creatures from a mile radius. They are sensitive to such power, a reason why witches keep to themselves.

A few marks littered the land map designating the places where my enforcers had done the inspection. They search from one pack to another packs, then to another clan and widely search through the cities and free land yet they come back empty-handed. The disappointment and guilt from my warriors face was explicit as they delivered the message to me and no matter how I assured them and thanked them for their service, they were still ashamed of their failed mission.

It has then two days since the start of wide searching and no matter how I try to take this privately the news of the current King meeting his mate has spread like a virus all throughout the lands since packs were alarmed at the sudden inspection to their land and since then the people didn't quit confirming the rumor. After the confirmation, the news of my queen running away became the talk of the town.