CHAPTER 6

PSYCHOLOGY FACT:

"The name 'Google' is actually derived from the mathematical term 'googol' which is basically 1 with a 100 zeros following it."

CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

AUGUSTUS' POV

"SILENCE!"

The window glass shattered by my booming voice. Pebbles of sharp glass scattered on the whole place hitting a definite spot where it flies at a certain angle. The destruction caused a lightning of fear pummeling everyone that feels the waves of anger that I unchain. Anger propelled me to unleash the beast inside me desperate to taste blood. Their blood.

Thick tension circulates in the secluded Royal courtroom. Like a blood streaming down a vein, flames of fused perilous emotion littered on the atmosphere. The pumping of blood circulation can be heard vividly from the council's rigid body as every Council member dropped their head in submission to me sensing the beast on the surface which automatically causes their body to tremble in fear.

The council knows that my anger was like a snapping thread and yet they dare to defy me. Their fear and offered submission cooled my beast inside, pleased that these species in front of his eyes knew who the ruler was. With an exasperated deep sigh my beast slowly back off, self-pride exuding his sturdy form, flaunting his power and authority as everyone bow their head in respect.

We had a meeting and things got heated after discussing the disappearance of my brother. The little prince was kidnapped causing a great turmoil among the Kingdom. Being the Lycan prince, Alexander my brother has a connection to wolves causing the wolf side of every single wolf to stir in worry about their prince.

It makes everyone restless about the prince's whereabouts. For all we know the prince is starving, scared or hurt. Everyone wants to retrieve and rescue the prince. They want the prince safe. My beast is the first wolf to cause havoc once he knows that his little brother was hurt in any way. Ever Since my brother's loss he was on the surface bearing his authority to every single species he came across with.

And just now his anger kept rolling on waves making everyone fear for their lives.

I can't blame them for I am barely holding on with restraining him

Lucca, my Lycan beast walks towards his crown and sat with eyes burning holes on every council member on the room until he gets satisfied at the sight of their abidance and only when my  Lycan beast, my other half relaxes. Slowly Lucca disappears at the back of my mind as I fully regain control, vanishing like a black smoke.

"Rise" My gruff voice called. "Anyone that defies my decision dies. Now, those who oppose my decision come forward so you can die." a long silence settles.