CHAPTER 2

RANDOM PSYCHOLOGY FACT:

"Strict parents can turn their kids into more effective liars because children who are afraid to tell the truth learn more deceptive behaviors to avoid getting into trouble."

CHAPTER 2

"How did you meet barbarus?!" Alex asked enthusiastically. His head shifted side-by-side looking over the forests beneath us. 

The sun fortunately has rested amongst the thick clouds, covering our sight from the blazing light it provides as Barbarus flies us on the sky between the abundant clouds. It was not a wise decision to travel at midday with the apex of sun roaring it's fire on land, even I, is already brewing a sweat underneath the thick cloak but we need to move because Alex needs to be home or the King will break a war all creatures have been dreading about since the last war that killed thousands of creatures causing some to get extinct. 

It was those times where I was training and practicing my new discovered ability that will turn a life upside down as I turn 300 year old. Aware of the occurrence I stayed in my shelter, listening to the bust of uproarious air stained with the smell of rotting flesh, metal, burning trees and the mixture of earthlings decaying bodies. 

It was sad how the innocent lives ended with the senseless war just to feed up their ego. It was late for them to realize how their conceitedness put a destruction in their race and kingdom. Their pridefulness ruined the lives of the wilds and now they've gone extinct, causing deforestation among lands and polluting air and water by the aftermath of war. 

I am powerful, but not powerful enough to stop a war between wolves packs, vampires and witches. The three clans are always on each other's neck. There are selfish wolves who would desire to climb up the ladder for power and would kidnap and imprison witches for their own greed and gain with their dark magic that causes conflict between them and soon will become a cycle until war breaks. 

Vampires loathes wolves and would always provoke them into fighting which grows into them becoming  enemies that turns to a worthless fight of ego's and pride. Other creatures would always get away to avoid consequences that most likely result in war. But being part of the Kingdoms Council makes them part of wars. And the last war was the worst occurrence ever to happen in our world. 

It kills hundreds of the living wild. 

That time after the air calms and the dark upset clouds retire to the lands, finally, even in dismay, the moon still grace the world with its light, lighting the darkness of forests and wilds. Where, everything comes into view, the horrible destruction the war has left us, the burned cleared off forests and the thousands of dead bodies of the earthlings.