CHAPTER 15

MEMEᥬ😆᭄

POV: WHEN MY MOM STARTED BEATING MY SISTER

ME;

ENJOY READING 🍒

ENJOY READING 🍒

CHAPTER 15

AITHNE

Warm breeze hits my face, making my Cali blonde locks fly with the air. With my eyes closed, I cherished the tickling sensation that it brought me. I wonder how long will I be able to experience this. With the bright sun blazing on the sky as clouds danced by the winds, the fresh air of trees and waters soaring through the lands, and birds chirping in the background.

After leaving Lumina on the lands of Kapre we immediately departed with a few basic provisions I promised before parting. This morning, I sent Barbarus back to the realm of Giants to provide them with some magic seeds I had on my nest. The seedlings I had stored could last for years of assistance and fortunately I don't have to work for those seeds and bargain with some trusted witches and fairies in exchange for goods.

I continued with my daydreaming, releasing a sigh from time to time when a sudden shift of air occured, it stretched a frown on my face. I feel it coming. Lately, I've been feeling the shift of air in a matter of seconds, something's telling me that a phenomenon is about to happen. My eyes flutter open at the dreading emotion creeping up inside me. Why do I always feel worried about every little thing as though it's my concern and responsibility to take care of everything?

I sighed and sat on the broken log, staring at the clear glowing river with nymphs swimming underneath. I watched as the water nymphs enjoyed each other's company, it only brought me a feeling of bitterness. I've been alone my whole life and I am missing having someone permanent beside me, not that I don't have Barbarus, but I want someone who I can communicate with. Despite Barbarus being a shifter, he never showed me his human form after he finally shifted on his beast form as to why I miss a human companion.