CHAPTER 26

F A C T

ENJOY READING❣️

ENJOY READING❣️

CHAPTER 26

Teleporting to an unknown land I felt a surge of regret. My heart felt heavy and felt like there's a hollow between my stomach. I could feel our bond aching painfully, it stings. His morose eyes as I turned my back haunted my consciousness. I hope he understands me. 

I felt guilty that I left my male like that, but he was being unreasonable. All my life I've been leading my life by myself, I am the pilot of my own journey. I dictate and decide what to do. I lead the way where I go and I am in charge of my own doings. Him, trying to tell me what to do made a huge punch of defiance in me. It didn't settle well with me. 

Although Lyla was quiet I could feel her turmoil of emotion. She felt angry with me but she also understands my point of view. She agreed that our mate was being unreasonable but she also understood his point. I stood my ground while she watched our mate in sorrow. Her lingering emotion made me sad and regret that I just abandoned our mate like that. 

You should've talked it properly with him, you just made it worse by talking back. Now you left him! He probably thought that you chose another male over him! 

And then what? Let him dictate my life?! He is my mate, I acknowledge that but he had no right to tell me what to do and not to do when we literally just met a minute ago!

But you should've been more understanding, he is a mad alpha king. He felt the most possessive over his mate and you mentioning another male while we literally just had a moment with him wasn't exactly smart