CHAPTER 16

MEMEᥬ😆᭄

Really? Where is this? I wanna see!👀

ENJOY READING 🍒

CHAPTER 16

AUGUSTUS

Purple eyes..

It stares right at me, swirling with familiar emotions. Sucking me to the deepest pit. So enthralling.......
magnificent....grotesque. The moment our eyes met the world stopped for a mile second. It feels like the rotation of the earth ceased and everything surrounding me went blurred. All I could see was her, my female, my mate and everything that surrounds her became so bright that I could almost imagine stars in them.

My female, you are so stunning and just so perfect an—

—Kill that fucking griffon you dimwit! Get him!

I snapped from my daydreaming when Luca seethed.

'Someday I'll come to you, My King.. '

I heard it, wild and clear. However, it seems that Luca didn't by the way; he was too focused on planning to assassinate the griffon-shifter. I was struck with his depriving emotions. He was hurt. Way too jealous and angry to that rationality left his consciousness. I curse inwardly when his strength is heightened by feeding off the rejection.

'Lucca is getting out of control!' I link to Beta Valentine.

Like the efficient Beta Valentine is, he immediately responded to my call. Understanding the situation and in just a nick of seconds I felt a prick on my shoulder followed by another jab on my neck then another two on my back. Struck by four shots of wolfsbane, Lucca still managed to release an angry growl before he started to wither. Wobbling on his knees as he tried to walk away. I saw my men watch Lucca in wary and fear but the moment he dropped down on his stomach they all heaved a sigh of relief.