CHAPTER 10

MEMES OF THE DAY!

ENJOY READING ❤

CHAPTER 9

Darkness surrounds me as I stand somewhere on land. No lights gleaming but I hear sounds of crickets and all other rustling sounds. With the senses heightened I felt everything way clearer, my sense of smell ace it as smokes filled my nostrils, it filled the whole place as cold breeze of air surrounds the entire environment it sent shivers down the roots of my hair. The wild smell of trees and fresh water makes me realize I am inside the forests.

But where exactly?

"Lyla?" I wispered call. My eyes scanned the sorrounding but see nothing but pure blackness. What the hell? Where am I? Is this lyla's memory?

All of a sudden a noisy rustling sound awake my train of thoughts. Alerting my senses twice as it already is. With the blackness sorrounding, my senses heightened even more, following the movement. I hear the pounding of paws on the earth, awakening everything on it's path, making sounds and making itself known to everyone's earshot.

The pace gets fast, heading my way and I instinctively turn my body towards the approaching creature. My heart started pounding erratically at the unknown scenarios to be happen. It went fast and fast and fast... . . And halt.

My brows furrowed thinking of any other idea why it suddenly just stopped and that's when I heard a growl. With the sudden fear striking, my light flies jump out, a herd of my light flies blazing in furry swarmed around for any threats and that's when my light flies light makes the sorrounding bare.

And I see an ethereal sight just across me, standing on a distance away was a raven black wolf, real big that it looks real terrifying. The vibrant cerulean eyes was sparkling with unknown emotion swirling at the depth of its orbs before slowly moving. For unknown reason I wasn't scared of the wolf, instead I was curious. I watched as the wolf took a careful steps towards me until it suddenly leaped, jumping on the air, surprising me and a scream left my lips.