Introduction~

*Jeordie's P.O.V*

H-Hi my name is Jeordie White...There's not much to know about me...Except I'm a slave to one of the most famous and infamous Vampire clans in the world...The Warner Clan. I know it doesn't sound intimidating, but you don't know who they are personally...And you haven't seen what I've seen.

I've seen people ripped apart by them...My friends...My family. I've been a slave for them for most of my life...I used to be a somewhat normal kid. But one rainy night when I was 15, they came into my house while everyone was asleep, and they killed almost my whole family.

The only ones they spared, were me and my mom...They brought us back to their huge fucking mansion, and kept us underneath their blood cellar..It's fucking disgusting down there. Dirt everywhere, rats, mold...It's not a place for anyone to live in. And we got these poor excuses for beds, and realized we weren't the only ones trapped here...They've trapped hundreds of people.

Last year, my mom died..The only family I had left...Gone forever. And while I cried for months, they just laughed. They're heartless. All of them. Their kids are spoiled little shits. The Princess is a greedy, selfish bitch, and the Prince...Well, I've never really seen him much. All I know is, his name is Prince Brian.

If I don't do what they say to the letter, they beat me. They'll beat me till I bleed, and they find different ways to...Whips, starving, and fist beatings, are they're favorites. I haven't bathed in so long, it feels like I'm a walking disease. But I'm not allowed to bathe...They said the poor don't deserve cleanliness.

They force me to wear these ugly dresses that are too big for me, girls tights, and women's shoes...As if I haven't been humiliated enough.

They're monsters. They don't feel. All they care about are themselves. And I have a feeling I'm gonna die here...All because of them.