Chapter 11~

*A/N: Skipping a little towards the end of the sex scene, I'm still getting used to it....I'm sorry :( <3.*

*Jeordie's P.O.V.*

The feeling was so unreal...I've never had a feeling like this. Every touch, every kiss, every thrust just made me moan, and I was drunk on ecstasy This is the very first time I've slept with anyone..And I've lost my virginity to a Vampire.

Even though the most powerful creature on the planet is on top of me, he was going slow and steady being careful not to hurt me. The bottom half of our bodies were covered by one of the thin bedsheets on the bed, and only dim candle light illuminated the room.

The way the light of the candles made him glow....He was stunning. I arched my back and my neck and moaned as he pushed himself deeper, before slowly grinding his hips.

"B-Brian..." I stuttered, feeling a strange sensation in my stomach. "C-Can you..." I tried to finish my sentence, but I couldn't. Brian chuckled above me and asked "Would you like me to go faster, my Love?"

I bit my lip and nodded. "J-Just a little."

He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. As soon as his lips touched mine, I kissed him back hungrily. He smiled against my lips and slowly picked up his pace a little. My moans got a little louder and high pitched, and I was scared someone could hear us...I really hope that the myth about Vampires having super hearing, was just a myth.

Brian was moaning too...His moans were angelic to my ears. I felt the sensation in my stomach grow stronger, and I think that means I'm close to my climax...I've never really been taught much about sex...Especially sex with a gorgeous Vampire.

"B-Brian...I-I think...I think I'm c-close."

He nodded and said "Me too...Hey, can I try something?"

I nodded and asked "S-Sure, what is it?"

He kissed me and said "Hold on tight." I wrapped my arms around his neck and next thing I know, he flipped our positions, putting me on top of him. He sat up and brought his lips to my ear. "Don't worry, just move..It's okay."

I but my lip and nodded. I put my hands on his shoulders, and he rested his hands on the small of my back, before I started moving, going slow. It felt different from this angle...It felt soooo good.

We both moaned, and I pulled him in and kissed him. I kept moving, I moved a little faster, and our lips never separated unless for oxygen. The feeling in my stomach was starting to hurt, and that's when I realized, I wasn't gonna last much longer.

I pulled my lips away from his and said "I-I can't..I think I'm gonna-" before I could finish my sentence, he wrapped his hand around my manhood, and started pleasuring me. I threw my head back and let out a lengthy moan.

I stayed that way for a moment, before pulling my head back to Brian, and pressing my forehead to his. After a few minutes, Brian groaned before I felt him release inside me. That was enough to send me over the edge, and I released, getting his hand and both our stomachs messy.

We were both panting and gasping for air, both of us coming down from our ecstasy serenity. He kissed me and said "I love you."

Even though it was extremely early, I knew that I wanted to be with him forever. I kissed him back and said "I love you too."