Chapter 40(introducing........the beeduo!!)

My legs are sore,

I've been running up and down my stairs for too long, getting stuff from the three or second floor to the first

.......................................................................

Tommy made his way back up to class 1A, with a sore back,

He landed on a tree.

He slid the door open and flop on his chair.

"Hey big man, you doing alright?", Tubbo ask, chuckling a bit. He grab a piece of debris and some leaf out of the blond's hair.

"Don't talk to me", Tommy crossed his arms as he turn away from Tubbo.

"Aww, I'm sorry Tommy", Tubbo said. His voice was apologetic, which made Tommy turned slightly towards his friend.

"Sorry for what?", Tommy spat back. His words not having any venom behind it.

"I'm sorry for defenestrate you", Tubbo said, making a dad face to get attention from his blond friend.

Tommy huffed, and he turned to face his goat friend.

"I-", Tommy paused, "-Don't forgive you", he said, his mouth scowling, but he still wanted his friend attention.

Tubbo paused. His gears were turning as he thought of a reply to that.

Tubbo clears his throat,

"What can I do to make you forgive me?", Tubbo eyes widen as he did The puppy dog eyes at Tommy.

Tommy blinked, a smile form on his face.

"Will you do anything?", Tommy said.

Tubbo already have a bad feeling, but if it get him to talk to him, then he'll do it.

"Of course, but not just anything", Tubbo said, leaning towards the blond.

"If it's not anything, then don't talk to me", Tommy turned away from Tubbo.

"Fine then", Tubbo did the same.

After a second, Tommy turn to head slowly towards Tubbo.

"Tubbo, you want to do some lore with me and Dream?", Tommy said.

Tubbo turn his head quickly, "YES!", He said enthusiastically. Jumping out of is seat, he grabbed Tommy's arm, leading him towards Dream.

"Dream!", Tubbo said, putting his hand out.

"Give me the script", Tubbo waited for the adult to pull out a paper from his inventory.

"Here it is", Dream said, placing the paper on Tubbo's hand.

"Thanks Dream!", Tubbo smiled, taking the paper out of Dream's hand. He dragged Tommy back to their table next to Ranboo.

"Ranboo", Tubbo shouted, sitting next to his platonic husband.

"You finished setting up stream?", Tubbo ask, leaning towards the ghosted enderman.

"Yep, I should start soon before the bell rang", Ranboo said, wiping some blood away from his wound.

Ranboo was now in his Ghostboo skin. He is currently trying to mess with some kids while he stream. He thinks it's funny, and it is.

The very confused look the student gave them encourages them to scare them more, not to mention ever time the student think they figure out what relationships each streamers have with each other, they can just changed the lore a bit to confused them even more.