Chapter 48(well, That Sucks)

Its 11 and I'm not sure if I can calm this anxiety with just music, so I'm writing a chapter.

..........................................................

Building is Grian's hobby. He grew up with a lot of builders, and that included his family.

When he was younger and was just another human, avian hybrid. He met two people that change his life.

One was Philza and the other was Mumbo.

Philza was like a big brother to him, always so caring and gentle.

While Mumbo was the calm friend, that gets him out of trouble. Mumbo's family was famous redstoners, his mom's redstone help the village to advance, and his dad's redstone helped in the war.

Philza never talked about his birth parents, with him saying that their awful people and him not really wanting to ask more.

Grian's family on the other hand wasn't famous but they were kind people. He grew up loving to build. His very first build was a small little house for the neighbouring fairy, the parents of Geminitay.

They loved it, and that was how Grian found his passion.

Currently Grian was tyring to finish the back of his build, placing some cobbldsome and some moss block to finish the section off.

"Grian!", A familiar voice called out, drawing the attention of the God.

"What is it Mumbo?", Grian asked, stopping his building and turning his head towards the other God.

"Do you have some diamonds I can borrow?", Mumbo asked, smiling and not trying to be suspicious.

"Why?", Grian ask, putting his hands on his waist.

"Because...... I lost my gear?", Mumbo said, hesitantly.

Grian groaned, letting out a small laughter at his friend's ridiculousness.

"Let me guess. You don't have enough diamonds to buy one of my 'did you die' boxes", Grian said.

Mumbo had a guilty look on his face, after realising that Grian had caught on.

"How do you not have any Diamonds, Mumbo. You're the CEO of boatem", Grian said, his voice exaggerating his speech.

"I don't know. I just wanted to buy from the Octagon's", Mumbo said, looking downward on the floor.

"The Octagon's? Mumbo are you buying from our rival?", Grian said, gasping at the expected betrayal.

"There's a lot of interesting things there", Mumbo defended.

"Oh, Mister potato man.........", Grian groaned, face-palming himself.

"Lets have a meeting to discuss this", Grian suggested, looking at the Tab but only finding scar online.

"Scar.... Let's..... Have..... A.... Boatem.... Meeting", Grian typed in the Hermit's chat.

<GoodTimesWithScar:> Coming!!!!

The two of them flew to the boatem hole.

Grian landed on top of the boatem pole and Mumbo almost fell into it.

Scar arrived after, with his machanical leg making a clinking sound, then followed by his cat, Jellie. She was on his arms as he walk over.

"Hey guys, am I the only one that's late here?", Scar ask, setting down the cat, whilst looking down the hole.

"You're the only one online Scar", Grian said, perched up on the boats, with one of his leg dangling on the lenge.

"Oh, right", Scar said, scratching his head.

"Why'd you bring your cat?", Mumbo chimed in, sitting on the lenge of the hole, just and an inch away from it. Hopefully no one push him in.

"Oh, I was with Jellie before Grian called for a meeting", Scar confirmed, sitting down next to the hole. Jellie climbed on top of scar's legs, making herself cozy on the none robotic leg.

Scar reached down and patted Jellie, making her nudge her head towards the big hand.

"So, why are we having a meeting?", Scar ask.

Grian look over at Mumbo.

"Because Mumbo won't stop spending his own money on the Octagon's", Grian said, before continuing "And we need to do something about it", He said, straighten his spine and crossing arms, whilst glaring at Mumbo, who was looking down into the hole with guilty eyes.

"Now that's a problem. Mumbo you need help?", Scar asked, looking over at Mumbo's side.

"I don't know. I don't think it's a problem, I just like their stuff you know", Mumbo said, making excuses to justify his own addiction.

"You got an addiction Mumbo, a shopping addiction", Grian said.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I can't help it", Mumbo said, clasping his hands together.

"I know you can't help it. That's why I made a plan to fix that addiction of yours", Grian said, grinning and leaning over the edge, his dangling leg supporting on the boat below.

Mumbo look up at Grian, seeing his best friend scheming something, probably his own demise.

"Grian?", Mumbo said, concerningly.

"Yeah Mumbo?", Grian ask, leaning back towards the boats.

"What are you planning?", Mumbo ask, cautiously.

"Wha- Nothing! I'm your best friend, I would- I would never, ever hurt you intentionally", Grian said, exaggerated.

Mumbo was about to open his mouth when he felt a tug on his legs, before he knew it, he was getting sucked into the boatem hole.

"AAAAHH", Mumbo screamed, his voice getting further away as he was being pulled into the void.

"MUMBO!?", Grian shouted, as he look over the edge. He felt his body getting pulled and before long the whole boatem pole was pulled into the void with Grian still on the top boat. "AAAHH!?", Grain screamed

"GRIAN!! OH NO!!", Scar panicked as he grabbed his cat and look over the edge, to be get pulled in it too.

"NO NO NO NO, NOT AGAIN!!", Scar screamed.

With that the three Hermits that were online at that time were sucked into the void, never to be seen in the Hermit land ever again. Just kidding, they'll be back, once everything is set in stone

We'll just have to see what this story have installed for us, after all, I am also apart of it~,

From your friendly narrator. Lisa~

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

HEY!! HOW DID YOU GET HERE

>:[ SHOO, GO BACK TO YOUR PALACE AND LEAVE THIS STORY!!!.

Oh, didn't see there. :]

So this story's about to reached Chapter 50 and I wanna do I little Q and A.

So leave your questions on this chapter and the next chapter,

See you later~:]

Word count: 1026