Chapter 43(The Dead Coming Through)

:]

..................................................................

Wilbur was talking to schlatt, before the earth quack. But the thing was, he wasn't on the smp at that time.

"Hey, wil. My chat are curious on what your plans are for your dsmp character", Schlatt ask, sounding amused and annoyed.

"Like I said on my stream, I'm going to post my lore on ao3", Wilbur said. It was pretty obvious since he always says that.

"Oh, schlatt. You want to come back to the smp?", Wilbur ask, leaning towards his mic.

"Uh, sure", Schlatt said, putting his pickaxe back into his chest.

Wilbur smiled. He threw his hands up, "YESS!!".

Schlatt seems to be taken it back by the sudden outburst, "Wil, What the fuck man. You're so weird", He said, turning his attention back to his opened chest.

Wilbur was on the origin smp and his skin was still translucent, and Schlatt was on Epic smp.

The world around them seems to be shaking,

"An earthquake?", Schlatt ask. His leg was getting unstable. He fell expecting to hit the floor but instead was met with darkness.

"SCHLATT??", Wilbur yelled. Opening his eyes and met with a more desaturated Wilbur.

"WILBUR!?", Schlatt yelled out, meeting the slightly blue eyes of Wilbur.

"SCHLATT!?", a voice came from Wilbur's beanie.

The figure lifted the beanie up to reveal a small blue creature.

"SNEEG!?", Wilbur yelled, bewildered at the small blue creature friend.

"WHY IS SCHLATT A GHOST!!!", Sneeg said alerted by the ghosted Jschlatt.

"WAIT, WHY AM I A GHOST!?", Schlatt said, looking down on his hands, wait how can he see when he's in complete darkness?.

Before they could say anything more, their vision was blinded by a sudden flash of light that surrounds them.

Wilbur's eyes unjusted to the sudden brightness.

His eyes was met with Schlatt's desaturated red eyes

Wilbur look towards the ground seeing how high he was.

"WHY ARE WE SO HIGH!?!", Wilbur yelled out, not really knowing what he just said.

Shlatt for some reason was really calm for some reason, and not to mention, he wasn't responding.

"SCHLATT??", Sneeg yelled over the wind.

Schlatt didn't answer.

Sneeg knew he wasn't going to take damaged if he falls down but he wasn't sure about the other two that's with him.

They both look down and saw that they were going to hit the ground.

Wilbur started screaming, opening his inventory and trying to find a water bucket. He found one but he accidently dropped it.

Now they're fucked.

...............................................................

Dream was taking a walk outside the gym.

Techno and Phil was getting along with the Deku kid and Tommy was sleeping.

Tubbo and Ranboo was doing some dodging practices, so Dream was on his own right now.

He was just having a nice stroll, looking at the strange trees that weren't native to the smp, when a water bucket landed on his head, soaking the masked man completely.

The bucket blocked his vision, but his sense of hearing was still unblocked, so he heard the distant scream of a certain familiar British man.

Dream took the bucket off and turn his attention towards the scream from above.

He saw two familiar figure falling from the sky, one was a desaturated ghosted brunette and the other was a desaturated ram man.

Dream knows Schlatt was going to survive since, he's a God. But Wilbur is just another immortal, he will survive but it'll hurt. But for Wilbur, he'll help him, but just this once.

Dream place a water bucket on the ground and step back, watching the two brunettes fall on the water. One was still screaming and the other was unmoving. Dream feared the worse and walk towards the ram man.

Schlatt gasp and sat up.

..............................................................

Short one, because this phone is slow and hard to type.

Word count: 635