Chapter 66 (chaos)

I can't believe this, the 900 words that I wrote are all gone, Wattpad why do you do this to me.

And I was planning on studying after I update this too, eueueueu, now I gotta make you guys wait, eueueu, I'm sorry.

°°°°°°{°°°°<°°°°°°°>°°°°<°°°°°°°°°>°°°°°<°

Mumbo huffed, as he flop onto the sofa, exhausted from being a used by the crows.

He shuddered as he remembered how he slaved away for 2 weeks.

"Currently the city of Funabashi is under construction due to an attack of an unknown villain. Half of the city are damaged and the governments are currently looking for the culprit",

The news person said, reciting the lines that were given to them.

Oh, that must've been Techno, Mumbo thought, flipping to the side and grabbing the remote.

It wasn't until the TV started to flicker, that Mumbo started to feel drowsy.

He felt the exhaustion hitting him harder than he thought.

He rest his head on the sofa and let the sleep drive him into the darkness, that must have been his mistake.

Mumbo woke up to the bright sun blinding his eyes, and a murmuring of the people around him.

"Scott, why are we at the mcc map?", Seapeekay asked, a paw place on Mumbo's shoulder.

"Guys, guys it's ok", Scott said, standing on one of the podium to reassure everyone.

Most of the people were ok with it since they have another chance to make up for the lost that they had during the last mcc last week.

But there were some people that were not whitelisted on the mcc map.

"HELLO HELLO?", a robotic voice called out, alerting everyone on the map.

"AH, GOOD. YOU PROBABLY ARE WONDERING WHY ARE YOU ON THE MCC MAP?", the robotic voice said.

"Yeah!?", Petezahut asked, swinging his slime limbs onto one of the team podium.

"WELL, JUST THINK OF THIS AS ANOTHER MCC EVENT BUT THE ADMINS AREN'T THE NOX CREW, BUT ME", it said.

The people were muttering amongst themselves, "OH AND TWO MORE THINGS, THE TEAMS WILL HAVE 6 MEMBERS IN THEM, SINCE THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE AND LAST THING, THERE AREN'T JUST CONSTELLATIONS WATCHING BUT THE PEOPLE FROM THE OTHER WORLD TOO", the voice said, before dissappearing, leaving the confusion to settle down.

"Great, hello people of Japan", Techno groaned, waving towards the screen that was floating in front of him.

Aizawa dropped his coffee, his mouth agap as he watched the TV that was showing 54 people in one place and they were looking like they were either drowing in the water or chucking coconuts at each other, what a chaotic bunch.

He sigh, and was ready to report it as an illegal game show, when he the camera cut towards Techno.

"Great, hello people of Japan", Aizawa turn towards the TV so fast his neck could've twisted.

It then cut towards one of the participants, "Uh, hello? Everyone, guys, how am I in mcc", a man that looks like kakashi from the hit anime naruto.

It then cut to a girl with pink hair just like Technoblade, but she looked more friendly "Oh, hey chats, guess we're back in mcc and we're so ready to take that coin and that crown".

Then it cut to a slime, "uhm, guys, guess we're back to mcc", he said, panning around the area for the viewer to see.

The area was just like when they show it on the drone, but with the normal person point of veiw, the dome was larger than the bird eye view.

The camera than cut to a familiar dirty blonde haired man, "Guys, we're so gonna win this mcc, look, we got Pete, Techno and Etho on ourside", he said, grabbing Pete by the neck and pulling the vibrant slime in for a hug.

"Hello Grian viewers", the slime waved, wincing a bit at the strength of the god of freedom's sworn brother.

"Techno!", Nikki called out, waving at the, she was holding onto Etho was on his way to grow a beard, seeing as he haven't shave in a week already.

Techno turn towards the pinkette, and sigh. His gaze soften as he walk towards the coconut stand that was near the pool.

"Hey Nikki and Uh, Etho", Techno said, awkwardly shaking the kakashi looking man.

"Oh, right, we're the pink parrots, so I got these just in case", Nikki said, pulling out pink sweaters for everyone. It seems she was prepared for anyone to join her team and there were 6 too.

A beaming smile blinded the mcc hub, everyone could see it and everyone could feel the happiness rediating from it.

Techno and Etho grab one and put it on, and just in time, the potion that Techno drank in order to stay human ran out, so in a poof of pink smoke, emerge an 8 foot piglin with its tusk sticking out.

Surprisingly, the sweater didn't break and it looked good and cute on the piglin.

Philza saw the smoke and flew to him with his wings, just in time to see the reveal of the pink wings that were attached to the sweater and the big parrot head on the it.

"Pfft", philza let out a sneaker, before breaking into a cackle.

It was a good thing that Techno couldn't hear it, but the mcc chat gave it away that he was laughing so hard that he forgot to breath.

"Phil, Phil, give me another potion", Techno said, shaking the laughing Philza.

"Sorry mate, I can't hear you", the blonde said.

But Techno​ could tell what he was saying and fell down on the floor.

Philza was soon pulled away by his teammates, Falsesymmetry, because she need someone to help her hermit friend, BduboudleO.

"It's ok Techno-"

"YES, ANOTHER FURRY!?", Fundy interrupted, jumping out from the pool to surprised them.

"NOOOOO", Techno whined, holding onto Nikki, "THEY'RE CALLING ME A FURRY AGAIN!?", He screamed, grasping his head.

The group burst out into a bunch of laughter, which the Mha residents took as their friendship.

°°°°°} °°°°<°°°°} °°°°>°°°°°°>°°°<°°°°<°°°

I did not study, ok, let's watch me fail this year, because I'm just ready for it.

I've been very numb to this, god maybe I do have depression but anyways, I've been real forgetful these days.

Word count: 1051