Chapter 50(God Of Knowledge)

Ayy, season one just ended.

Congrats on making it this far.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°¬°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Techno sat on the bench, eating steak and looking down towards the ground, seeing students making their way to the cafeteria.

They were currently sitting on the roof. Since there were no entrance to the roof, they had to improvised and make ladders. They made them the first time they had to get up their, so it wasn't difficult to go up. But the problem would be there were no chairs. They had to bring the benches from ground floor and carry it with them, whilst climbing.

"Phil, its not fair that Wilbur, Schlatt and Ranboob can fly", Tommy whined, slinging his arms over the edge as he lay on the roof, looking over the three Ghosts. The three of them were floating on around in the air, drawing the attention from below to them, as they were playing tag, like children.

"I know it's not fair, but their Ghosts Tommy, you're not", Phil said, sitting with Techno and taking a bite out of his bread.

"I wanna fly Phil~", Tommy whined, flipping himself over onto his back.

"Maybe just develop a flying quirk next time", Techno said, pulling out a drink and handing it to Phil.

Tommy lay there and staring at the sky, imagining himself in creative mode and flying around, griefing everything. He smiled, thinking of how much fun it would be.

"What are you thinking so intensely. You're going to make a hole in the sky", Dream said, sitting crossed legged, floating in the air.

He was checking the tab, trying to look for the black haired girl. But also looking for other smpers from other server.

Dream pressed tab. He found that all the dreamsmpers are in this world, and a few stray players. But the ones that caught his eyes were, Grian, Mumbo Jumbo and GoodTimeWithScar. Odd, but it isn't out of the ordinary. A few minutes later, a new name popped up, L1Sa.

Dream paused, looking at the skin and making sure that it was the person he thought it was.

Checking it, he saw a girl with black hair but the end of it was a faded pink, and her eyes display of heterochromia. One was red and the other was blue.

And her face was the same as the one that was siting under that wasteria tree.

"Techno press Tab", Dream instructed from above, while looking down on Techno.

"Why?", Techno asked, tilting his head but pressing tab anyways.

The name L1Sa popped up, showing the same skin as what dream had seen.

Techno paused, staring at the tab screen, making sure his eyes wasn't making things up.

"I'm locked up here, I can't leave unless I have the key"

A conversation that Techno didn't remembered popped up in his head.

Those words send chills. Who knows what this person is capable of, even the chat is worried. Now that was new to Techno.

This person was locked up for eons. Who could know what she did to ended up in a prison like place.

"Should we look for her?", Dream ask, not trying to hide anything.

"Yeah. We don't know what she's capable of and not to mention, having her on our side doesn't sound bad know does it", Techno said. Dream nodded, before going to a private screen, not wanting any interruption from a certain loud blonde child.

"Her?", Philza asked, hearing the conversation of the two most secretive people on the smp.

"I'll explain later, when Tubbo is here", Techno said.

"I want to know. Are you dating someone, Techno?", Tommy popped out of no where, giving Phil a small heart attack.

"Jesus, Tommy, where did you come from?", Phil said, surprised at the sudden jumped.

"I sneaked here. But anyways, who's her?", Tommy asked, leaning on the bench, and facing Techno masked less face.

"Like I said-", "Her is the person that brought us here", A familiar voice said from underneath them.

The three of them look down, surprised to see a slime creeping out from the cracks from the roof.

"Charlie?", Tommy said, looking at the slime that is forming into a person.

"Why are you a kid?", Phil asked, kneeling down to the slime child level.

Charlie look down, trying to contact his other half.

"Because, my other half is at the LOV's base. And their holding me captive against my own will.", Charlie said, sounding emotional and monotone at the same time.

"Anyways, what's this about Techno and Dream knowing the person that got us here?", Tommy ask, leaning onto the bench even more.

"Techno met her yesterday and Dream met her today and I saw her today", Charlie said.

"Wait, you met her yesterday? And you didn't tell me?", Phil said, his eyes looking at Techno with sadness in it.

"Because they told me not to, and they said they'll do something bad to you", Techno said, defending himself and Dream for some reason.

"I wonder what you've been keeping a secret from me until now", Phil said, his voice laced with disappointment and sadness.

Techno look at Phil, his face doesn't show it but his eyes was filled with panic.

"But anyways. Charlie, how do you know this?", Techno said, changing the subject.

"I'm the God of knowledge, I should know this", Charlie said, "but my other half knows more about this world and me, this half, knows about the all the worlds but this one", he continued.

"Uh huh", Techno said, he knows that but he never seen Charlie without his other half. But the more you know.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°¬°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I'm gonna take a small break to not have burn out.

See you in a while

Word count: 957