Chapter 62 (Godnapping? )

I blanked out while I was eating, was that normal, no, that was not normal, probably stress or something.

°°°°°°°¬°°°°°°°^°°°°°°>°°°°°<°°°°°°¡°°°°°°°

Philza sat the two students down, one was glaring at another, whilst the other was nibbling at the cookies that he made this morning.

"So, why exactly are you two here at this hour?", Philza asked, setting the tea down next to them.

They graciously accepts the kind offer.

"It was a challenge from our friend to see whoever can stay here the longest will win a prize", Izuku started, taking a sip of the tea

"I see.........", Phil​ said, his smile didn't falter, that was until an explosion went off in the dorm, which seems to tick off Phil a bit.

Izuku turn around towards the sound, bakugo did the same.

"TUBBO!!", A shout came from upstairs as a goat boy came running into the room, with a bomb in hand.

"YOU CAN'T CATCH ME, MUMBO, IM UNSTOPPABLE!!!", Tubbo yelled, a smile running across his face, as he began to throw the explosives all around the room.

"Ahem", Philza drew the attention away from the goat boy.

"Don't worry about him and uh does explosive, they won't do anything", Philza said, reassuring the two students, who were wondering how they got them in the first place.

"Ok, but where did he get that from?", Midoriya asked, scooting away from one of the bombs.

"Oh, it's his Quirk, he just got it yesterday and didn't had time to test it out", Philza said.

"Ah, about that, we also came by to asked you about your Quirk", Izuku said, putting the tea down.

Philza ears perk up, interested in the conversation.

"Sure", Philza said, "But most of out quirks haven't manifested yet, so, there's still a few of us with no Quirk", Philza added, taking a sip of his tea.

Izuku look at Bakugo, a smug smile form on his face.

"Can you tell us your Quirk?", Midoriya asked, taking out a pen and notepad.

"Oh, sure", Philza agreed, putting down his tea.

"Well, Techno have an information Quirk", Philza started.

Izuku took note of it, whilst Bakugo looks irritated.

"What about his pig like appearance?", Izuku asked.

"Oh, it's just genetics, he was born like that", Phil said.

The greenette nodded.

"I have my bird calling", Phil said, calling on one of his crows to demonstrate.

Izuku seems mesmerised by the crow, since its legs were connected to the shadows.

"MURDER!", the crow shouted, flying up and pecking Phil's head.

"DADZA!!!! THERE'S A WAR!!!?", the crow exclaimed.

Philza chuckled, swatting the crow away.

The entity seems to be angry at being swatted, so it went to Tubbo to mess with him.

"TUBBO!? GIVE NUKE", it said, pecking the boy's head.

"Ouch, chat, why do you need it?!", Tubbo exclaimed, running around to avoid anymore pecking, but the bird was persistent, following him around whilst demanding explosive from him.