Chapter 52(Inside)

Philza flew up in a gust of wind. The streamers shouldve been thrown back a bit, but found themselves unaffected.

Tommy from the brush, was flung back into the dorm, crashing into Dream and sending the masked man inside with him.

The door slam behind them, causing them to flinch, as Tommy and Dream stumble onto the wooden floor, shoes off.

"What the-", Tommy exclaimed, getting up from above the masked man, and stumbling on his injured leg.

Lisa was still smiling but she sigh, as she tilted her head, "That's a shame", she said, as she straighten herself.

"What do you want", Techno growled, grabbing his sword from his inventory.

"Fun?", Lisa said, she made it sound like it was a question, like she wasn't sure of what she was here for.

Techno narrow his eyes, activating his second quirk, intention reading.

She was indeed telling the truth, but her intention wasn't that of a hostile one.

"Alright, how about I show you what fun is", Techno lunge at her, sword in hand.

Lisa dodged the attack, ducking and side stepping the Blood God's attack.

Left swing, right swing, thrust, every attack motion, she dodges, as if she had already seen through the attacks, it was like she was going through a motion like she'd done this mutiple times.

Dream step in as he pulled out an axe. He swung as Techno move away, leaving an opening for the black haired girl.

Lisa allowed the attack to connect, lifting her hand and making a shock face, as the axe got stuck on her forearm.

"Shit", She exclaimed, backing away and holding her arm. The blood trickle down her arm as she tried to hold it back.

She smirk, "Just kidding", She said, lifting her arm for the streamers to see that the wound had disappeared.

What the fuck?, the streamers thought.

Tommy had enough, and he pulled out a sword, Tubbo saw his friend and pulled out and axe and a spare shield.

Ranboo pulled out a bow, ready to shoot from a distance and help in the rear.

Tommy jumped on the opportunity, seeing as she was defenseless, trying to dodge two of the best fighter.

"HAH!", Tommy cried out, swinging his sword, in a manner of a swordsmen, but a level below the two other Gods in the fight.

Lisa didn't even try to dodge it as she just deflect the sword with her finger, her nails touch the blade and it was thrown back towards its holder.

"ugh", Tommy grunted, as he was thrown back by the force of just her fingers.

What type of cliché is this? "You son of a -", before Tommy could say more, two arrows fly towards the black haired intruder, making her dodge it.

Tommy heard the footsteps of a short goat boy, so he lifted his elbow to the side. Using it was a stepping stone, Tubbo swung his axe above his head, and was ready to land a blow.

But the was met with a green string, wrapping around the handle, Tubbo body was pulled forward as the axe was pry from his hand.

Tommy saw the falling boy and instinctly hold out his arm, and caught the boy.

"Oof", Tubbo dropped onto Tommy's stick like arms, he was then carried to the rear with Ranboo.

"Stay here until I get your weapon back", Tommy commanded, yeah Tubbo was strong but not as strong as the Gods, nor a demi god.

Tubbo retaliated but was held back by Ranboo, who knocked him out using the edge of the bow.

Life and death was hanging from a string, but she didn't really pay any minds to it, seeing as she dodged quite swiftly, not counter attacking, but was still making the other two gods exhausted.

Her smile never leaving her face as she watched the two struggle, she in fact find it amusing.

The flapping wings from outside alerted her, telling her that it's getting late and she needed to leave.

Her face turned sour, "It seems I must go, but, I'll see again, buh bye", She said, before she disappeared in a flash of pink.

Techno huffed as he plunge his sword onto the ground and lean on it, its been a while since he had to work his body like this and for some reason, his energy was depleted more quickly than before.

"You ok, Techno?", Wilbur asked, he was too shock to do anything even after it had ended, he had only broken from his trance when Techno plunge his sword into the ground.

"Yeah....just......tired", Techno said between breath.

Dream flopped onto the floor, flinging the sword into his inventory.

"Fucking hell, what the fuck was that", Dream said, panting on the floor.

"It's like she's taking our energy or something", Dream complained at the unfairness of the fight, exaggerating his movements as he flop onto the floor.

"That was so unfair", Dream whined, his body sprawled out on the floor as he roll around like a dog.

Tommy sneaker, seeing the big man in front of him roll on the ground whining like a baby.

"Dream, you're like a child", Sneeg chimed in, hopping off Schlatt's shoulder, onto Techno's and sitting on it, as he mock dream.

"Shut up, you're like the size of an ant", Dream said, squinting two fingers together to mock the inchling of his size.

"Damn, Screw you man, I'm going to my room", Sneeg put up a middle finger and hop off Techno's shoulder and made his way towards the upstairs.

"Well, you two alright?", Wilbur asked, walking towards the two that was just panting a while ago. With his trench coat almost hitting the floor, Wilbur crouch down and look at Dream, who was in an awkward position, decided to sit up and use Wilbur's shoulder as a little stepping stone and stood up.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

My brain just went °¬°

Word count: 993