Chapter 61 (Murder Crows)

You guys are goddamn homicidal.

You know what, let's get a random civilian and make them turn their backs on the heroes and the crows are teaming up with the Villains.

So, the smpers just shrugged, and joined them as well.

°°°°°°°°¬°°°°°°°°°°^°°°°°°°>¶¶¶¶°°°°°°°°°

"Caw caw? ", A crow said to another.

"Caw caw caw!", The other crows said back.

"Caw Caw CAW CAW!!", Another crow joined in.

"Chats, do you remember that one time the heroes just arrested Phil whilst he was injured?"

"of course we do!"

"damn, they were such a dick, LET'S START A RIOT!"

Philza watch on as the crows converse with each other, listening in on their conversation.

"I'LL GET THE GEARS!!"

"GOLDEN APPLES, I HAVE THOSE!"

"Guys let's bring some totems just in case"

"WATER BUCKETS!!"

"*Grabs bag* OFF TO WAR WE GO!!"

"I'M AN ADMIN, I'LL SUPPLY WITH ARMOR AND WEAPONS!!!"

"YEAH, LUNAART_136 GO!"

Philza didn't really feels like interrupting them, and the riot thing sounds fun, after all just a few more months and a full out war between heroes and Villains will begin.

"Phil, your crows are starting a war, aren't you going to stop them?", Scar asked, looking up from his wheelchair.

"Nah, don't worry about it", Phil shrugged.

He decided this is enough fresh air for the both of them for tonight, they're freezing out here.

As they both walked inside, the crows flew away, headed towards their first victom.

They passed the heroes headquarters, planting a spy in it, while the rest flew around the city, scouting for any Villains that could help them with the riot.

Philza on the other hand was spying on them; checking if they were doing anything stupid, but it seems like they have a small bit of moral sense when they saved a little girl.

"Chat, let's find the Villains Base"

"Where tho?"

"Over there!!"

"SHIGGY!!"

"LET'S GOOOOO!!"

"MOTHER FATHER, IM GOING TO WAR!!!"

The crows landed on the building near a closed off alleyway. There they could see and hear clearly the conversation that was going on with the leagues.

"Toga, I need you to infiltrates the hero exam", A blueish haired man spoke.

"Alright, but who should I go as?", a blonde girl asked.

"You can't go as one of the UA students, how about one of the shiketsu students", a black haired man chimed in; a handkerchief in hand as he wipe the blood from his wounds.

"Chat look at that, it's dabi!!"

"LETS CAUSE SOME DRAMA!!!"

the sound of the crows seems to have draw the attention of the Villains, who have seen the shadows of the crows.

"Is that someone's Quirk?", Shigarika questions, scratching his neck.

"probably", Dabi said, raising his hand; aiming the blue flames at the crows

The crows seems to noticed the blue ball being hurled at them as one of them shouted.

"DUCK!!"

with in a span of a second, the birds dissolve into liquid and splash into the shadows.

"Quack "

As the Villains look at the place that the crows once stood, they seems to have concluded that they have killed them.

But it seems one of them didn't believe it.

The one that was still in the marble Mr. Compress had put him in, seems to have recognised the crows to be phil's, and if he could contact them, maybe he could get to his other half.

As the cogs moved in his head, the marble cracked, it seems like the person holding him had dropped it.

The marble cracked, making him turn back to his original form.

Flopping onto the ground, the Villains seems to have noticed that he had escape.

But they were too slow to catch him.

He slither into the cracks on the ground, entering the open pores of dirt.

The Villains tried to dig him out, but they couldn't find a piece.

They were so preoccupied by the escaped hostage, they didn't noticed the eyes that were staring at them; as red as crimson, and ready for blood.

"Everyone, that was Phil's crow right?"

"Yeah"

"CHAOS!!!!"

"Yup, that's us"

"YOOO, PHILZA'S CHAT!!!!"

"BLOOD!!"

"LET'S START A WAR!!"

"WAR LET'S GO!!"

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD"

"SKULL FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!"

"I GOT WITHER SKULLS"

"I'LL SUPPLY THE SOUL SAND!!!"

The two chats combined and formed a riot, both chanting war.

"WAR!"
"WAR!"
"WAR!"
"WAR!"
"WAR!"
"WAR!"
"WAR!"
"WAR!"
"WAR!"
"WAR!"

and the two chats planted a spy on the Villains and the heroes.

They were ready for revolution.

But first it's getting real dark, so most of the crows went back to the dorm to rest on the trees.

And the voices were starting to feel drowsy.

"Sleep is for the weak", one of the voices said, waking up all the rest that we're trying to sleep.

But the crows were Chad, so they went and stole peoples night coffee to fuel themselves.

°°°°°°°¬°°°°°°°>°°°°°°°°°°^°°°°°°°°¡°°°°°°°

You guys did this, you guys asked for the chat War.

Word count: 827