Chapter 53 (Here We Go Again....)​

I just finished reading butterfly reign on ao3 and I fuckin hate Philza.

I just want to throw him off a cliff, and make him experience what other Philza had to go through when they lost Tommy, bitch is an ungrateful father.

°°°°°°°°°°°°^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°>°°°°°°°°

Izuku rush over to the guests dorm, seeing Philza landed on the back.

Iida followed as well, with uraraka and bakugo following behind, catching up to Izuku.

Class 1 A was on the move, they were probably the only class that had experienced with any villain attack or activity, so they were the first to be alerted.

They got to the back of the dorm, finding a platform with five stacked boats and someone wings and a cat was on it.

Uraraka was tasked with getting the boats down and taking the person down.

Iida was going to run around the area to make sure that there were no Villains around. Sero, Tsu, Ojiro and Tokoyami follow Iida with scouting, whilst Koda called out to the critters to look for intruders.

Midoryia, Bakugo, Kirishima, Todoroki and Mina were going to question Philza, and Kaminari was dragged over by Bakugo because he had previous interactions with Phil's son before.

"Hello, Mr. Philza", Midoryia started, he was still in his uniform, which Grian finds it very interesting me, like something he have seen before.

"Oh, hello mate", Philza greeted, his smile brighter than the stars that are shining above them.

Grian greeted as well, "Hello there", He said, with the same smile like Phil but with much more enthusiasm.

Midoryia paused, he ponder who this new person was.

This new person had a red sweater on with straps all around it, goggles dangling from his neck, potions and daggers fixed on to the many straps and the brownish blonde hair that were tied behind him messily into a bun.

But the most noticeable features were the parrot wings. The red wings with blue, yellow and orange feathers mix together made the color of the sun set , while Philza's black wings with white feathers made his looks like the starry night sky.

"Ah, this is Grian, he's like a brother to me", Philza introduced, wrapping his arms around Grian's neck, making the red-winged man chuckle.

"Oh, my name is Izuku Midoriya, you can call me Deku", the greenette respond, pulling his hand out, ready for a hand shake.

"Izuku Midoriya?", Grian questions, tilting his head, looking at the hand and back at Phil.

"Oh, I'll tell you later", Phil chuckled, he scratched his head.

"Alright", Grian said, before looking back at the greenette, "My names Grian", He grabbed the hand and shook it.

Maybe he shook it a bit too hard, seeing as Deku was pulled in and stumbled onto Grian.

Deku straighten himself immediately and started to bow repeatedly whilst apologising.

Grian put his hands up, trying to stop the greenette from apologising too much.

"Who is this new extra, Deku", an angry voice called out, shutting the greenette in front of Grian.

Grian find that offensive, the tone of voice is unacceptable to be used towards a fellow classmate.

Grian opened his mouth but the door leading to the dorm swung open.

Wilbur waltz out with Techno dragged from behind and Tommy dragging Dream from the floor.

Philza look inside the house.

He knitted his brows, seeing the sofa split in two, the ground, walls and ceilings were covers in fresh cuts.

"What happened?", Phil demanded, crossing his arms and looking at the rest of the people that are walking out.

"Well, the girl attacked us", Tommy lied, puffy his cheeks and throwing Dream towards the boat, wanting to crash it down, because it looks 'too perfect'.

Grian caught the flying man, and stopping the pink cheek girl from taking the boats down, not wanting to ruin the boatem poll, it took quite a while to make it look perfect.

"Thomas", Grian said, his voice sounds menacing, making Tommy shuddered and hid behind Phil.

Tommy stuck his tongue and pulled a middle finger on Grian, who gasp and was about to cuss Tommy out, when he spotted the chat floating next to Tommy, watching his every move.

Grian calm himself and clear his throat.

"I'm very disappointed in you Thomas Simon's", Grian said, shaking his head.

Tommy chat was going crazy.

Grian disappointed!?
Oh no
Not pog
Pog
Nice
Noooooo
Tommy nooo
Oh no
Disappointed Grian go bur

Tommy shruck back, this time, he was hiding in the shadow, blending into the background.

Philza grabbed his collar, he lift Tommy up and look at him.

Philza then shake his head, disappointed in Tommy.

Tommy state in horror as Phil muttered the word, 'Grounded'.

Oh no, Tommy won't be able to do anything for the next 3 weeks, he don't want that, it's his worse nightmare, staying still.

Tommy dropped to his knees.

"NOOOOO", Tommy said, in a slow manner, making it more dramatic whilst Phil shake his head and smiled, seeing the blonde being dramatic.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°¬°°°°°°°°°°>°°°°°°°°°°°

My hatred for Br! Phil and Br! Wilbur is too much.

I just want them to experience what it's like to loose Tommy and to finally realized what he had to go through and what Tommy had felt when his own father doesn't praise him nor pay attention to him, only to one day pick up a slave.

Word count: 898