Chapter 70( Dodge........Bolt???? )

The whole story recap thing isn't finish so I might have to update this one first

°°°°<°°°>°°°°°°°^°°°°°°°<°°°°°°°>°°°°°°°<°

Techno stood behind the red line, looking down on the green axolotl.

Dream lifted his mask, wincing at the bright light of the centre stage.

The audience were in awe at how pretty he looked, with great jaw line and emerald green eyes, his dirty blonde hair complimented his light freckles.

Screens popped up on their sides, drawing their attention away.

The screen had a twitter poll, one similar to the way Mcc twitter game choosing were.

But instead of games, it was a poll to choose either a pig or a blob as the bullet.

Techno's team rooted for the pigs but their inner thoughts had choosen the blobs.

And in the end, it ended in the tie.

There were slight confusion before the bullets appeared behind them, in plush form.

They all concluded that it was so that there won't be any blood that would trigger the younger audiences.

On the pink parrots side, there were white blobs with Dreams iconic smiley face on it, each plush had different expression.

On the green axolotls side, there were pink pigs with a red Cape and a golden crown, there were different ones as well, one with a plane or one with a sword. There were also plush weapons scattered through out the arena.

When the count down finished, each team respective teammates rushed towards the pile of plush and quickly threw it at the opponent.

Dream counter the blob bullets with the shield plush. After the onslaught of plush that were thrown at him, the shield plush and the plush that were thrown at him disappeared.

He smile nervously as he ducked down from a big plush.

"Ack!", cleo got hit and she disappeared with the plush.

"NOOOO, CLEO- ack! ", ren did a dramatic fall to the ground before he got hit in the back by another plush.

The people around them started cheering, each person had a giant hand in the color of their supported teams.

Dream grabbed a plush plane and threw it at grian, who counter it with a big plush, which was headed towards him.

With no where to run, Dream took the plush head on, and disappeared as well.

Grian grinned but a pig plush went straight for his face, sending him onto etho.

"Ugh......", he grabbed his chest, "Etho, you were a great friend", he said, making a dramatic head turn as he limp before he turn into nothing.

Etho did a dramatic no as a tear fell from his eyes "I will avenge you, G man", he grabbed a shield plush and a blob from the pile.

He defended himself and let go of the shield. Going into the plush pile, etho crack his knuckles and began throwing an onslaught of plushy at the opposite teams.

"YEAH, ETHOS POPPING OFF", Techno said, ducking down and grabbing the sword plush.

He threw it at Tommy, who inturn jumped away, letting it land on Ranboo.

"How ironic", Dream said, laughter filled the air around the arena.

Tubbo took the big plush and threw it at the opponent and it revealed something that made him grin.

Fundy saw the mischievous grin on Tubbo's face and felt something bad, "Hey, guys, I've got a bad feeling about what ever Tubbo found", he informed everyone.

Etho on the other hand found something similar, as he reached his hand for another plush, his hand grabbed something metallic.

He grin as well, knowing what that was.

Fundy grabbed Nikki and threw into the plush pile, while etho shove plsuhes into the metallic thing.

Tubbo and Etho pulled the same machine out at the same time, their grin grew wider.

"Techno, you might have rub off on him too much", Grian and Nikki both said.

Nikki threw a shield plush towards Techno while she and fundy stayed in the same shield under the plush pile protection.

Plush went flying, Tommy wasn't fortunate enough to dodge, he was too cocky and didn't tried to hide himself.

After the machines died down, Tubbo was the only on left.

Staring dazzily, he left his face open so Fundy took the opportunity to throw a plushy at him.

First round :Pink parrots

With the first result out, the team celebrated, throwing Etho up in the air, as the other team clapped for them.

After a few seconds of celebration, the arena reset and went back to normal, with more plush in piles.

.

.

.

Second round: Green axolotl

.

.

Third round: Pink Parrots

.

Fourth round : Green Axolotl

.

.

Techno grin wider as he grab the biggest plush from the pile and jumped high in the air.

Although it made him vulnerable, the big plush made everyone frozen.

Pete changed his slime arm into something bigger and could fit more plush.

Tommy saw the mass amount of plush on petes hand, "That's just not fair, it's spawn killing", his voice sounded like he wanted to cry.

The pink parrots team combination is just not fair.

Techno threw the plush from a great height and watch as Dream tried to protect his team and himself.

He tried to at least but he could only protect himself, as Pete launched his attack at Tommy, Tubbo and Cleo.

In the end, only Dream was standing, but he wouldn't surrender that easily.

"If you wish to defeat me, train for another 6k years"

Techno had typed, mockingly at the blonde man.

He could feel his rage boiling, "Oh I sure did you, damn......pig", he spat out, throwing a pig plush at the anarchist with all of his strength, but it wasn't Techno that got hit, it was him instead.

With great strength, Techno wanted to go down with his rival, so he grabbed the pink pig that was thrown at him and threw it back at the blonde man.

Eliminatign both of them, in good sportmenship.

At the end of Mcc, a giant pillow fight had taken place, each person participating in this event had each plush of the team that they supported, with the two teams that entered Dodgebolt watching and having a little party to themselves in the dome.

°°°°°°°°°°<°°°°°°°°°°>°°°°°°°°<°°°°°°°°°°°°

Had to speed things up a bit, just me wanting to finish this ark quickly.

But sorry for being absent for 2 months even tho said I'll be absent for 1 month, life's been hectic, but I got my English finals coming up soon.

W. C: 1082