Chapter 57(Don't Steal From The Crowfather)

The heroes were ushured out of the dorm, although they protest, the streamers lock the door after they threw them out.

The streamers hurry back to the living room and this time, they made sure that their shoes are off.

"So........that was bad", Tubbo started.

"Bad? It's awful", Grian said.

"It wasn't that bad", Scar protested.

"Well, I got tossed, but it was by Technoblade", Mumbo said, sounding like a fan girl for some reason.

"Anyways, we're all gonna stay in role play, right?", Phil asked, stealing a glanced at Tommy who was falling face first into the ground.

The streamers chuckled, hearing the loud thud that came from Tommy's nose-dive.

"Ok, well moving on, we will never give Tommy another wings", Phil said, turning attention back to the group of men.

Why only men, God this woman maybe a simp for the people that are here.

"Well, for us Hermits, we'll stay like this, we don't exactly can act for a long period of time", Grian said, holding scar's robotic arm, threatening to break it, if they didn't comply, and that included Mumbo because he'll have to fix it.

"Yeah, definitely", Scar said, smiling nervously, nudging Mumbo for help.

Mumbo nodded quickly, not wanting to spent his evening fixing Scar's arm.

"I'm going with Groin", Wilbur said, pronouncing the name wrong on purpose, making Grian made a face.

"Wait, who's-"

"Well, I want to mess with some kids", Shlatt said.

Phil seems to have already knew the answer before hand, knowing Schlatt, he's probably bored or something.

"Then, make sure you don't smoke too much ok, schlatt?", Dream said, a little comfortable with George with him.

"A promise I can't keep, that's for sure", Shlatt said, pulling out a flask and turning into a ghost, so that he'll be more comfortable.

Dream shook his head, but he let out a small chuckle.

Sneeg seems like he'll do his own thing, so he didn't have to answer.

"So, you guys are gonna watch?", Ranboo asked, picking up Charlie and putting him on his leg.

"you're quite the leg monster huh?", Charlie said, smiling, nudging the halfling.

"That's a new one aaand Chats spamming it", Ranboo said, covering his ears, not wanting to hear the voices of the people across the world.

Tommy chat went,

Wait, didn't Tommy said that this was a map?

Oh, the chat found out.

"Chat- chat, listen, its-it's not it looks like but-", Tommy said.

He was thrown into the room, the moment the message was sent, so we got time to see it.

Tommy got up quickly, brushing the dust away.

"we're in another universe chat" Tubbo said, correcting Tommy's statement that he made yesterday.

O°O
😳
OMG
WE'RE ANIME PROTAGONIST
WAIT WHO'S THE PROTAGONIST
Tommy of course
POG
LOOK ITS GOGGY
POGGITY
POGEST
Nice

Well there's goes the chat, everyone thought, as they saw Tommy's expression crumbled.

"That was interesting", Techno said, leaning over Phil.

"Yeah-",

Techno grabbed Phil's hat and boomerang it to Tommy.

"Tommy, catch and make sure to have a good run", Techno said, he grinned.

Tommy caught the ufo, and looked at it.

Seeing Phil's precious hat, he immediately boomerang it to Tubbo.

But Tubbo ducked.

The hat landed on Grian's head, he sigh before he took off into the sky, Phil following him, with Scar right behind.

Mumbo wanted to join, so he tried to get his wings back, but Tommy took off as well, leaving Mumbo watching from the side lines.

Grian saw Scar behind Phil and threw the hat towards him.

Scar caught the hat and saw the incoming Phil and threw it to the nearest person, which was Tommy.

Phil saw this transaction and tackle Tommy, sending the two tumbling down towards the ground.

Phil took the hat from Tommy's hand, placing the hat back on his blonde hair.

Mumbo ran towards Tommy and took his wings back, hugging and kissing it, whilst holding it away from the little gremlin.

"And that's why you never steal from the crow father", Wilbur said, smirking as he saw Grian pick up Techno and flew away.

Tommy took a few minutes to recover, but was not able to get away in time, before Phil stood looming over him, glaring at him.

"Wait-wai Phil, It was techno-Techno!", Tommy said, panicking at the thought of what'll happen next.

°°°°°°°°°°¬°°°°°°°¦°°°°°°°°\°°°°°°¡°°°°°°°°°

:D

Word count: 737