Chapter 65(Crying)

I got better Ayyy, and I think unrivaled is getting more popular by the day.

Can I ask why?

°°°°°°°<°°°°>°°°°°°<°°°°°°>°°°°°<°°°°>°°°°

Dream sigh, as he place his head on the table, Izuku next to him, holding his coffee for him, like a slave.

"Uhm, Dream san, is something bothering you?", Izuku asked, trying not to pry too much into the outsiders life, after hearing the harsh truth about Techno's past.

"Yeah, there's no content for anyone to work with", Dream said, leaning on his hand.

"Oh, you know what we can do? I saw this from a fan comic and it's pretty funny", Sneeg chimed in, jumping up from Izuku's pocket.

The greenette had been here for a while now, so he wasn't freaking out anymore, but this Sneeg guy have the same ability as mount lady but opposite.

Even bakugo stop freaking out whenever Schlatt or Wilbur would come in from the wall with zero warning.

Dream seems to have a light bulb lit up from above him.

"Sneeg, you're a genius!?", Dream exclaimed, grabbing the little guy and throwing him against the wall, on an impulsive move.

"Great", Sneeg said, falling down from the wall like a 2d paper.

Dream shoo Izuku away, opening his commands and making something for the plans he have for everyone.

Izuku was indeed confused and curious, but he won't pry into anyone's life again.

But he currently have coffee in his hand, that he's afraid to drink, because of the 3 extra caffeine that was put in it.

So he just slowly walk around the dormitory, hoping to bump into someone and handing them this highly intoxicating coffee.

Soon, he bumped into a man with a box of cereal in his hand in a UA school uniform, that strangely fit him

"Oh, it's the Deku kid", The man said, grabbing a fist full of lucky charm cereal.

"Oh, Schlatt san", Izuku greeted.

Schlatt munched on the cereal before setting his eyes on the coffee in Izuku's hand, in which he snatched it and dissappear as fast as Bakugo could kill his gums.

So, now Izuku was just standing there in the middle of the hallway, his right hand stretched out, as if he was just holding something, as he stared bewildered and stunt.

Tommy​ on the other side was 'enjoying' his high school life again.

But at least Schlatt was here to give him snacks.

"You got it ruff kid", Schlatt said, snickering.

"Don't rub it in man", Tommy groaned, silencing the teachers voice and enhancing schlatt's voice using his Quirk.

"Want some marshmallow?", Schlatt offers, holding a hand full of lucky charms.

"Yes, Thank you", Tommy said, taking some charms and shoving it down, whilst keeping it a secret.

Schlatt nod, and disappear from the classroom.

A few minutes later, a scream can be heard from across the hall, and a sinister, yet familiar laughter follow it.

Tommy groaned again, he had to be stuck in class but Schlatt can go to other classes to terrorise them, and even the two main characters are taking leave, this sucks on a whole other level.

"Wilbur, where are you".

Back towards the dormitory.

A pool of tears, had seems to form on the Hermits.

"DREAM, WHAT DID YOU DO!?", Grian barged into the living room, with Scar still in his wheel chair.

Dream spun around to see the two crying, whilst angrily shouting at him.

"Well, you see, Sneeg gave me the idea to..........if you take that person's life then you would cry", Dream explained.

That should explain it, after all, Grian and Scar took each others lives during cleo's head game, and Mumbo too.

So, they're all going to cry.

"Why don't we make a pool?", Charlie chimed in, seeping from the ceiling.

Dream gave a thumbs up for approval and the smile immediately got to work, shifting his slime into some construction hat and clothing.

And he also can't forget to grab plenty of water and place the Hermits inside.

°°°°°°°°<°°°°°<°°°°°°°°>°°°°°°°°°°>°°°°°°°°

Silly goofy mood.

Word count: 674