Chapter 56 (That Went Well)

I'm feel too active for someone who hadn't slept, I mean I slept for an hour or two but the uncomfortable blanket and the cold air doesn't let me sleep.

Alright listen, the story chapter got fucked up, sorry for the inconvenience

°°°°°°°°°°°°¬°°°°°°°°°÷°°°°°°°°°°[°°°°°] °°°

It seems that the streamers have forgotten about the heroes, as they just let them stay while they were setting up the camera and green screen.

"Say it, say it", Tommy encourage, shoving a paper in Lisa's face or Techno's since, she was possessing him.

Lisa look through the whole thing and sneakers, "He's gonna kill you when he get his body back, actually, he's saying that he'll burn your room", She said, pointing to the wall.

Apparently, she left an information, which tells them that Techno was a ghost at that moment or in spectator mode for a while, so he can actually see and hear what's happening but unable to do anything.

"Wait, he can hear AND see us, right now?", Tommy asked.

"Yep", She popped the p, which sounded kinda ok but still weird.

"That's even better", Tommy said.

"Tommy, I'm gonna make a deal with this devil to possess you and embarrassed you", Techno threaten.

The threat was intriguing to say the least, if he wants a deal, then he'll get a deal but what type of thing will he give?

"Alright, just say it", Tommy said.

"Alright", She shrugged, ignoring Techno protest as he tried to grab his body and tried to get back in.

"My name is Techno-chan, and Tommy's my beeessst friend. Tommy is the best boy, and he isn't a child, he's a big man, who does big things", She imitated how techno spoke, and wrap her arm around Tommy, making them look 'buddy buddy'.

"Nooooooo, my brand is gone, chat is going to use this against me, like that Techno-chan thing", Techno screamed in desperation, he's about to be shamed and embarrassed in front of 30 thousand people.

"Aight, uh, I'm gonna go, Techno can take over, so Tommy, Run", She said, warning Tommy, before she went out of the body and Techno replaced her.

Tommy heed the warning and ran out of the back door, he managed to snatched Mumbo's elytra on his way out, cause the mustache man to be pulled into the range of Techno, who was chasing right behind him.

"Oh, there I go", Mumbo said, after he was tossed away by Techno.

Tommy jumped over the boats, almost crashing into them, but ultimately the boats were still standing.

While that was happening, chat had finished sharing the video all over the constellation-tube, and slowly but surely, it was gaining popularity, popping into people's recommendations.

Some had even share it to twitter, and oh boy is Techno getting mocked, it even got a few thousand retweet as well, so it's just gonna be on the net for a while.

"Sorry about that, he uh, got a reputation to uphold", Philza reassure them, patting all might on the shoulder.

All might was surprised, not realizing who this person got behind him.

What the chat people were saying were true, even the heroes can't detect their presence, these people must be stronger then AFO.

"Uh, I think you guys should get going, it's getting late", Scar pointed out, his metallic arm was vibrating, telling him to take his daily medication.

With a click, Scar open one of the Chambers that the robotic arm had and popped out his pills, swallowing them whilst Grian handed him a bottle of water to gulp it down completely.

°°°°°°°°¬°°°°°°°^°°°°¡°°°°°°°°¿°°°°°°°¦°°°°

Currently studying, and my teacher is telling us when is the test, and I'm sitting her sweating, knowing full well that I don't know anything.

And if you're asking if I talk to my parents about the whole homeschooling thing.

No I did not, I'm a coward.

And my sister still have 1 year left of study until she finished 12 grade.

Word count: 653