Chapter 14- New Beginning

The boy is mine- Brandy Monica (The end of my Weekend phase)

"There you go," he whispered watching with smile as his Lani took her first steps. She was slowly healing, giving him some reassurance. She was becoming healthy again with the help of her Sunshine.

"Sunshine! Did you-you see! I'm walking!" Lani squealed making him chuckle. "I'm so proud of you."

She began to stumble making him reach out to catch her. He was scared of hurt getting hurt even more than she already was. He was still mad at himself for not protecting her and if she got even more hurt he wouldn't be able to live with himself.

He gripped onto her waist not wanting to let her go.

"I've got you, Lani, I won't let you get hurt," he whispered into her ear making her smile brightly at him. He felt himself blush at how beautiful she was and he hugged her.

She snuggled into him all while the doctor watched them, fascinated.

...

"Hi!" Fuji smiled greeting the girls in front of her, gripping onto her small bag of belongings as if it were her life. It felt so heavy in her arms though it only contained a few clothes and toiletries. They're eyes snapped towards her, the unfamiliar voice making them curious. When they saw the small girl, fidgeting nervously, they mumbled to each other, completely ignoring her greeting. They were the only group looking to be close to her age, the rest of them were either younger teens, probably about thirteen or fourteen, or children.

The building was big, but the aura was warm, as laughter and talk filled the air. There were cliques huddled together, not sparing anyone else a second of their attention. She wondered where she would belong. But deep down her heart pounded the possibility if not fitting in very much... possible, though she were used to it. Maybe the children would be her only friends and she was okay with that.

The walls were painted a deep wine red, which kind of intimidated the girl, but the photos hung on them made her smile. Everyone looked so happy and healthy it gave a spark of hope for the new home. She was excited yet she had to squeeze her hands shut to stop them from shaking, which was because of her new surrounding. She wondered where Kylo was, but the last time she had called him, he had made her promise him that she wouldn't pry into his life.

Shrugging the rejecting of greetings off, Fuji followed the girl who supposedly was going to give her a look around the area. She had introduced herself as Koharu, with a smile that didn't reach her eyes. Her long black hair was tied into a ponytail and her dark makeup blended into her features, which was something many cannot seem to achieve. Her mean glare that she carried along with her dark hollow eyes sent a shiver down Fuji's back. She towered over her with her platform boots and though her dark clothes fit loosely around her figure, she pulled the look off so much better than Fuji because of her slimmer figure.

When they arrived in front of the door that was littered with stickers and doodles, she opened the door, and a fresh breath of air was inhaled by Fuji as she took in her surroundings. Two rows of beds where pushed to the side and in the middle was two desks. The walls were decorated with polaroids of what looked like two young girls, and band posters Fuji recognized the second she saw.

The room was cozy, the beds covered with layers of blankets and pillows of many sizes, except for the one in the corner, which she assumed was hers. "The girls in here are the nicest in this orphanage," the girls's voice was void of any emotions when she spoke, and it were as if it were rehearsed, "but they're a bit untidy so I hope you'll keep this wonderful room in shape." Fuji wondered if her tone was sarcastic of that was just the way she spoke.