Chapter 28- Party

Runaway- Kanye West

2 years later...

"We're going to be late! Hurry up!" Fuji shouted through the apartment. She heard Milo let an insanely loud groan out on the other side of the wall. At the same time Luca walked into the bathroom in only his boxers. He looked like he got into a bear fight last night in his sleep. She almost laughed at them.

While she was studying, they were out drinking and partying like crazy people. The small girl was tempted to spank them when they came stumbling home the night before, stinking of liquor and bad decisions.

Fuji rolled her eyes, "Lulu Lemon put on a t-shirt and pants, and let's go," Luca grunted incoherently frowning about the nickname that stuck after he mistook a girls Lulu Lemon shorts for his underwear, before grabbing his toothbrush. Fuji finished applying the toner to her face with the cotton pad and grabbed her makeup pad before giving Luca a 'hurry up or I'm gonna make the day hell for you' look and leaving.

"Millie, I made waffles," she said in a song-song voice, trying anything to get him out of bed and in the car before 10:30, it was currently 10:00. Today was her first day of college, and their second. Apparently they didn't think it was a big deal but Fuji barely got a wink of sleep, excited and nervous for this day to come. Her heart was pounding in her chest as of it was trying to escape and her hands were shaking. She had also drank three cups of coffee to wake herself up.

She heard heavy footsteps walk into the kitchen. She smacked her lips together after applying some lip balm and looked up to see Milo sit down on a kitchen stool and lay his head on his arms. She had this feeling she wanted to drop some pots on the ground 'on accident'.

"So, where they at?" Milo's voice was muffled by his arms. Fuji laughed, "I was just kidding, you, lucky sir, get a cup of water and toast. Also here's some hangover porridge," she slid the steaming bowl over to him. Milo looked up at Fuji with a frown.

"No waffles?" He pouted, rubbing his head with his big hands. She laughed shaking her head and leaving him to finish his food.

It had been the hardest two years of her life without him but she learned to move on and forgive herself. Sure she felt like she had cried a whole ocean during the two years and sure she felt like giving up every second of the journey but it was worth it. Milo and Luca had helped tremendously.

The two boys helped her even as they went to college and because they were so consistent, Fuji was able to form a better relationship with food (something she realized she loved) and stop stuttering. There were times when she relapsed but they were there for her even then. She felt like she was indebted to them because of the amount of time and effort they put into her. But if she ever got famous, she promised to give them a shout out.

Luca ran out of the bathroom, screaming his head off. Fuji jumped, "What's wrong?!" She screamed, Luca panted, his eyes wide with panic. He pointed towards the bathroom, shouting, "There'safuckingspider!"

Fuji frowned, "What the hell is wrong with you, just speak!" Luca gulped, "There's a fucking spider in the damn bathroom, it's bigger than my big toe, Fu, and my big toe's big, you know that!" He was hysteric while Fuji laughed. Rolling her eyes, she swatted him away and walking to the bathroom. Luca, a six four football legend was scared of one thing and one thing only, spiders. He said it gave him the 'heebie-jeebies'. Fuji didn't understand him at all.

She grabbed the fluffy slipper on her feet and carefully walked towards the spider. Once she got rid of it she ran out of the bathroom seeing the time. 10:15. She was going to have a stroke and die.

"Milo Williams and Luca Pierce, I swear to God, if your booties are not in the car in fifteen minutes, I won't make y'all's dinner for three weeks!" She threatened, grabbing all three of their backpacks and going to the front door. She wasn't angry at them, she herself woke up a bit too late, but they were acting like the first day of college is just another day. That ticked her off, she was a freshmen which meant she needed to make good first impressions.