Chapter 38- Mistake

I Know- Kanii (fits the chapter, also DELICIOUS SONG) 

"Why the fuck were you following us?" Oliver growled at V. She rolled her eyes, "You think I want to be here?" He sighed walking into the family bathroom. V shut the door after following him in. It was dark in the room and it smelled too much like piss. He was tempted to just walk out and ignore V. He thought the day would be uninterrupted and he would get to be with his girl, alone.

"Williams gave me two weeks off," he said, his voice cold and void of any emotions. She shrugged not affected by his tone, "I guess he changed his mind." He was annoyed at how smug she sounded when saying that. Oliver cursed quietly underneath his breath. He watched with his arms folded across his chest as she took out a file out of her backpack and handed it to him.

"Toshiharu Onishi, Japanese cartel king," she told him as he opened up the file. He looked through the pictures. He expected an old wrinkly man but the picture made him to look like he was in his mid-thirties. He read through the neatly organized papers, his eyes widening. "Jesus, he sold his little sister for 100,000 yen? He's fucked up," he said out loud. His fingers already itching to pull the trigger and end the pathetic monster's life.

V scoffed, "That's the least fucked up thing he did," Oliver looked up at her with a frown, "What do you mean?" How could one be more fucked up than selling their own blood? But who was he to say anything. He had killed his own blood.

"You know the 'Sen no Hoshi' ring?" She murmurs as he hands her back the file. He nods as she drenches the file with alcohol. She tosses it into the trash before lighting a match and letting the paper burn into ashes.

He learned not to cough when smoke rose in the room.

"He was a part of it?" He questioned as she made sure the file was completely gone. She let out a laugh, "No, he led it." Oliver's eyes widened as his jaw dropped open. 'Sen no Hoshi' was the biggest human trafficking ring in history. It was an underground club that ran through every continent. Oliver had heard of it before and how destructive it was. He was disgusted to think of all the victims of the club. It was a tight club with loyalty as their foundation. Fucked up men and women would go and basically sign their soul over to the organization. They had no way out.

Williams had tried to put a stop to it before, but it only left his men dead and him on a list of Onishi's death book. He knew how powerful it was and how loyal the club members were. If he were to kill their leader, he would never be able to live in peace again. He didn't know how to react to this. He had never gone against Williams, he never wanted to, but this task was too much. He needed peace and safety back in his life. He had something a million times more valuable than whatever his job offered with him. He had his angel and there was no chance in hell he would let her get hurt because of him again.

"Fuck, and Williams wants me to kill him?" He followed the girl out as he fowned. She nodded, as if this were not a big deal, "Yeah, don't worry, though, William has a plan," that didn't do anything to calm him down. But he didn't show it as he scoffed. V gave him a look making him roll his eyes. He and V had grown to be friends in the past years they worked together. Though neither of them would admit it, they were becoming comfortable in each other's presences.

They both knew each other by their eyes even if they both had spent their entire lives trying to hide their feelings. But killing people together created a strong bond.

"Just trust him, he knows what he's doing," she reassures him, leading him to a car. He stopped in his tracks making her raise her eyebrow.

"Where the fuck do you think I'm going?" He growled making her give him an annoyed look. "To do your job."