Chapter 16- Hurt

As it was- Harry Styles (YASSSS)
Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K!!! YA'LL DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME.
I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME. <3333

"You have a job on 5th street at 10, two men, V's unavailable today so it'll be a solo job," one of Williams' men said through the phone. Apollo sighed wanting to stay in his position for longer. Fuji's warm breath was hitting his chest and hers was steadily falling up and down from sleeping. She was drooling slightly but Apollo thought she looked so beautiful and adorable. 

He silently cursed the man for bringing him the 'bad news' before hanging up. It was only 8:00 so he had some time with Fuji. He stroked his hand on her head, watching her closely, wondering how the hell someone could be so sexy and cute at the same time. His heart swelled looking at the beautiful angel in his arms. He couldn't stop staring at her pink pouty lips and her cute little nose. 

The immense emotions he felt when staring at her overwhelmed him at times but the moments when it was just them two, he felt so clear about how he felt it was like a fresh breath of air for him. She was his everything and it scared him how far he would go for her. He would die for her, he would live for her. 

She sighed in her sleep as if she were having the most pleasant dream ever before snuggling into him even more. He hissed when she brushed across his downstairs region, his morning wood didn't help anything as she groaned. 

He bit his lip to stop himself from making any noise as he lifted her off himself. 

Grandma's saggy tits.

He repeated it in his head to help his erection go down and it did. He avoided even looking at her as he stumbled across the room to find his clothes. He would be late if he didn't get going now. He wasn't so nervous about this being the first job alone but he was excited. He liked the rush of adrenaline he got and he missed it the past few days. 

V had let him know that she was taking a bit of a hiatus the other day and that they wouldn't have any jobs until it was over. But I guess they changed their mind about him needing someone with him until he finished all his training. 

Kissing Fuji's head and whispering goodbye, he climb back down from the building and made his way to 5th street. As soon as he started to get going, he missed the warmth that his angel provided for him. He tried not to pictured her sexy face as she sighed into orgasm, but at the same time he wanted to be back in her room, making her feel pleasure she's never felt before. 

The morning air was cold as it bit into his skin. His breath was visible and he was the only one outside which was unusual. It wasn't too early in the morning. 

He checks his gun to see if it was loaded and took his position. His lips lifted into a cruel smirk when he heard the two men step into the dark alleyway.

He had heard about these sick motherfuckers and couldn't wait until their was a bullet in both of their skulls. 

...

"Fuck," he mumbled tending to his wounds. His bruised hands found their way to his bleeding stomach. The wound was deep, it stung like hell, and it was hideous. It looked like it was from a horror movie and he never wanted to look away from anything more than now. 

He knew he would get hurt in the job since they were trained mafia members, but he didn't expect gettin stabbed. He reminded himself that being cocky would get him no where. But he was smug about the fact that they did, in fact, get a bullet stuck in their skulls. He could still hear their screams as he shot the bullet ad he shivered in delight.