I am Harry, what's your name?

A/N: This is happening after Harry passes out of school or well Hogwarts. Just thought you should out to know.  
Percy's P.O.V

I was standing inside a coffee shop, in London. It was raining heavily, everyone else was also inside the coffee shop to take shelter from the rain. 
Another man came in, the coffee shop, breathing heavily.
He looked around the coffee shop, all the seats were already taken. Except one near me.
He came towards me. 
' Can I take this seat, everywhere else is full ', he asked. ( This is the same line, Ron used, again just thought you should know, lol)
He had a British accent. He had green eyes, hair like a nest and a scar shaped like lightning.
' Yeah sure ', I said.
After a while I just couldn't hold the question, Come on, what do you expect? I have adhd. I tend to blurt out things.

' How'd you get that scar? ', I asked.
' Oh..umm..from birth ', he said uncomfortabely. I decided not to ask. I had realised people don't like talking about their scars, example, Tyson. That guy had a lot of scars, the last time I asked him about it, he almost drowned me in his tears.

' What's your name? ', I asked.
' Harry Potter ', he said.
' I reckon you are an American? ', he said.
' Yeah, I'm Percy, my girlfriend Annabeth wanted to see Buckingham Palace and don't ask me the spelling, I'm dyselxic ', I said all at once.
' Ah..right ', he said.
' Where'd you live? ', I asked, I seemed to have a liking for the guy.
' I live in Little Whinging, Surrey ', he said.
My eyes widened. ' Hey, that's where my mom's best friend lives '. I was surprised I remembered that. Like, normally I tend to forget things, I wouldn't remember the task given to me 2 minutes ago, remembering my mom's best friend's address that was like giving a tution exam before even studying the chapter.
But I remembered her address because once me and my mom went to her place, and she had a lot of cats, A LOT.
' Her name is Arabella Figg, and she went to some wizarding-', I clasped my hand on my mouth, pretending to cough.
But Harry's eyes widened.
' Your a wizard too? ', he asked.
' " Too?" You mean your a wizard ', I counterasked.
He hesitated for some time but then said, ' Yes '.
Looooonnnngggg pause.
' You know Figg? ', he asked.
' Yeah as I said she's my mom's friend, I asked her to show me some magic but she couldn't ', I said sadly, All I had wanted back then, was a Coke, and so I asked her to make a Coke appear out of thin air, she couldn't, so I had to go for something known as a Ribena, a British drink.
' Yeah that's because she's a Squib ', he said quietly.
' A what? ', I asked. I had not felt this curious since my first time at Camp Half blood.

Harry dragged me out of my thoughts.
' Are you a wizard? ', he asked.
' No, I'm not, but I am somewhat- something like that ', I said.
We were interrupted, in the form of my girlfriend, Annabeth.
' Hi Percy! ', she said.
' Hi Wise Girl, meet my new friend, Harry Potter, he's a wizard ', I said.

A/N: Guys, I know the first part of the story is always a bit boring. But it'll get interesting I promise. Vote and comment pls!!!!!!!!!!