Harry's Vision(Sed Chapter)

Aru's P.O.V

I looked around the place. It looks like a nice quiet suburb, not like the place where someone would get murdered.
But of course bad things happen at nice places. 
' Where's good ol' Voldy? ', I asked jokingly.
Harry gave me a death stare. He was not in the mood of joking.
' Sorry ', I mumbled quietly.
Harry's eyes were fixed at a couple.
A birght young blonde woman was cradling a baby in her arm. The baby's hair was swept aside by the wind, his eyes were large and he was wearing a surprised expression like why am I over here?
A man right next to the women had shaggy black hair, round spectacles and was wearing a robe like suit.
He was waving his hands in front of the baby but the baby was interested way more in putting his fist into his mouth.
' That's me ', said Harry choking on his words.
' Aww.... ', said the whole group.
' Put your fist out of your mouth Harry ', said Percy.
Harry looked like he wanted to run to the couple and hug them, he was resisting the urge to do so.
Annabeth gasped.
' There's Voldemort ', said Annabeth.
' Should we prevent your parent's death? ', I asked although I knew the answer.
' No ', said Harry. ' I think this is like a vision, we can't really do anything '.
' Then why did You-Know-Who bring us here? ', asked Ron.
' He wants to make Harry weak ', I said. ' By showing him his past, he wants to weaken him, weaken all of us, so that we can't fight ', I said.
Annabeth pondered at this.
' Hmmm...I think you're right Aru! ', she said looking shocked  like every teacher when I answered a question.

' What do we then? ', asked Ron.
' We get out of this vision as fast as possible ', I said.