Gods?? As in Plural??

Annabeth's P.O.V

' Oh my Gods ', I asked. ' Are you really? '. I was completely shocked by this. But at the same time I was kind of expecting it, my mom Athena had told me a long time ago that there were others out there, who were different, but strangely similar.

' Yes..and I couldn't help noticing you used the word gods, as in plural? ', he said perplexed.
I took a deep breath and sat down. ' Look it's probably better if I don't explain much but there are Greek gods in the world, and we kind of, do their bidding. We're there offsprings ', I said slowly as if I was explaining it to a child, problem was if I gave him all the information in on go, the poor guy would run off a cliff waving his hands and screaming.

But unexpectedly, Harry did not run off a cliff.
' Well...I have dealt with a fair share of weird stuff, so information that gods are real, doesn't seem to surprise me a lot ', he said looking down. ' But...then are you gods? ', he said looking straight into Percy's eyes, as if trying to detect lies.

' We're demigods ', Percy answered.
Harry's eyebrows raised up so high, I feared they might disappear.
' Sometimes, gods come down to the earth and well...hook up with some mortals and after they do their thing, we are born ', I said awkwardly. It was so awkward saying it out loud, it just seemed wrong

' I don't think I can believe that, that's just awkward ', he said.

Percy took a glass of water and raised his hand, the water raised up like torando and started moving here and there.

' Okay, I'll admit that is wicked ', said Harry.
' Now you believe us? ', I asked my arms crossed.
He seemed ashamed of himself, he mumbled something like "Yes".

' Now it's time you proved us that your a wizard ', said Percy.
' Look, I am a wizard but I can't do it in front of Muggles ', he whispered.
' Muggles? ', asked me and Percy.
' It's what we call non-magic folk ', he said.

' Doesn't the mist protect you? ', asked Percy voicing my thoughts.
' The what? ', asked Harry utterly confused.

' Never mind just do your thing ', I said snapping my fingers and summoning the mist.
' I told you I can't do it in front of muggles ', he said annoyed.

' I just summoned the mist, the Muggles won't see you ', I said camly.
Harry sighed. He took out his wand and said ' Aguamenti '.
His wand started sprouting water.
Percy's eyes widened, so did mine and so did the muggle girl's next to her.

' Awesome! ', said the muggle girl.
' What's your name? ', I asked the girl.
' I'm Aru, Aru Shah ', she said. 'I was listening to all of your conversations', she continued.
Now all of our eyes vanished.
' I'm a Pandava, which means I am a sort of Indian Demigod ', she said smiling.