Drachmas and Galleons

Percy's P.O.V

' Sounds like a snake guy ', said Percy.
Hermoine rolled her eyes.
' But I'm a daughter of Athena and Athena's a god ', said Annabeth puzzled.
Hermoine looked at her , curious.
' Athena, you say? ', asked Hermoine.
' Yeah, why? ', asked Annabeth.
I could see where Hermoine was hinting, the fact that I could read Hermoine's mind scared me.
' Isn't Athena's sacred animal the snake and the owl? ', I asked.
Annabeth's eyes widened.
' Maybe the reason why I can hear that is 'cause the monster is a snake? ', she asked.
I could see the enthusiam in her eyes, it was an I am piecing this together. Yay me! Gimme them cookies  kind of expression.
' I should think so ', I said.
As we were talking the lights flickered and a hissing noise came from the bathroom.

Annabeth walked toward the bathroom in a trance, Harry walked with her.
' Shhhhaaasshhhaaaaaaaacaaaaaaaaa ', said both of them. (A/N: Ik this sound stupid)
' What happened to my girlfriend? ', I asked, my voice coming out as a scared puppy.
' Don't worry mate, she's speaking snake language ', said Ron.
It gave me the chills.
The Bathroom door popped open.
Without a warning, or a text message, a tail came out wrapped itslef around Harry and Annabeth and went instead without even a bye-bye.

Me and others ran inside the bathroom.
No one was inside their expect a giant snake with blood red eyes.
' Kill them Nagini ', said a raspy voice.