Dumbledore gets his revenge

Harry's P.O.V

I almost fainted when Aru woke up all of a sudden.
' Ah....Walking Dead in real life! ', said Percy and scooted away from her.
Aru stood up and started walking crookedly.
' EAT YUMMY BRAINS! ', she yelled.
At that point I realised that Aru was using her Ocsar winning acting because it was extremely cliche.

' Okay Aru we get it, you're an actor ', said Hermoine rolling her eyes.
Aru stopped making weird noises.
' What gave it away? ', she asked laughing.
I smacked my head. Aru was back and alive, definetely.
' B-But how are you alive? ', I asked.
' There was this guy called Dumbly-dorr in heaven he sent me back ', she said.

I fainted as soon as I heard that.

I woke up to the sound of a phoenix.
I sat up groggily.
Fawkes was sitting on me.
' Fawkes! ', I yelled it delight.
The phoenix's sound was the best thing I had ever heard all day.
Of course the only other thing I heard all day was Voldemort's screams and Aru's zombie noises so there wasn't any competition.

Then I saw Dumbledore.
' Professor! You came back? ', I asked astounded.
Dumbledore gave a smile.
' Only temporarily, but let's not waste our time crying shall we? ', he asked, the last part he mentioned to Hermoine who was crying.
Even Ron was in the verge of tears.
' I thought you were barking mad! ', confessed Ron. ' I'm sorry for that ', he said.

' For that, 10 points will be taken from Griffindyor ', said Dumbledore, his blue eyes twinkling.
As the old man said this,  at Hogwarts, 10 crystals were taken away from Gryffindor.