I face my fate

Harry's P.O.V

Aru reached out for my arm and pinched me.
' Owww ', I yelled. ' What was that for? '.
Aru looked ashamed. ' I thought it'll work ', she said.
' Well it didn't ', I said rubbing my arm.
Percy looked at me.
' What? ', I said.
' Nothing, maybe we stand it together ', he said.
I panicked, we couldn't lose hope, we had to get out of this some way.
' Most hard in things in life, you can't run away from you know, you just gotta withstand it and wait for it to be over ', said Percy.
I realised what was happening I was trying to run away from my fate, I knew I had to face my fate, but I hesistated to face it. But not anymore. I was ready to face my fate which was to watch my parent's death.
I sighed heavily.
' All right, bring it on, Fate ', I said. ' I'm not afraid anymore '.
Voldemort hissed a spell and the door blasted open.
I heard my dad yell and charge towards him with his wand.
A lot of green light.
Just like that, my dad died.
I wept, I didn't even try to be strong. I didn't even know who's shoulder I was weeping on, but the person embraced me and didn't let go. Only later I realised it was Annabeth. That might have been weird for her boyfriend, Percy, to watch but I must have looked so helpless that even he didn't say anything.

A second blast echoed and again a lot of green light.
My mom screamed. At that point I wanted to scream and yell and destroy everything. I felt like a little boy back again, thinking how better it would have been if I had my parents by my side this day. But no, I couldn't. 

I heard a third blast and a lot of green light, but this time Voldemort screamed.
I saw a thin fading shadow leaving the house, fighting not to fade away.
I ran inside the house and found baby me lying on the floor, crying but unharmed.
I picked him up.
' You'll do great things, me ', I said, holding the baby. ' Stay strong '.
Just like that, we faded away back to the present.
Voldemort was grinning, which just seemed wrong.
' Welcome back Harry, now it's time to do, what I had to do long ago, destroy you! ', he said and raised his wand.