Carnage unleashed(No, not Venom)

Aru's P.O.V

' Well, I'm a Pandava ', said Aru.
Hermoine frowned. ' As in Indian mythology? ', she asked.
Aru nodded.
' I need to sit down ', said Ron sitting down and heaving an impressive sigh.
' I know this is a lot to process ', said Annabeth looking towards Ron.
' Yeah don't worry when I first learnt that I'm a demigod I didn't even believe it, so it's okay if you don't ', said Percy.
Ron and Hermoine shared a glance.
After a while, Ron and Hermoine were filled in with what that happened.
Ron and Hermoine were a good audience, they gasped at the right places.
Ron shuddered when he heard the Voldemort was back, he also proceeded to make a rude gesture in the air.
' Well if You-Know-Who is back then, we need to gather our allies ', said Hermoine.
' We have our own allies ', said Percy.
' So how strong is Voldemort? ', said Annabeth.
' Very ', said Harry quietly. ' And he's not alone ', he continued.
' He has a group of followers called Death Eaters ', said Hermoine gravely.
Percy sniggered, so did I.
' That'll be a good band name ', said both of us, but we stopped at the look on the faces of Harry, Ron and Hermoine.
Annabeth looked at us and rolled her eyes.
' Sorry ', we both mumbled.
Just as we were talking, a cold feeling spread through my soul.
I was reminded of the time no one came to my birthday party, when I got bullied at school and the time when my dad the Sleeper talked to me.

Harry stood up.
' Dementors! ', he yelled.
Harry, Hermoine and Ron stood up. The coffee shop was filled with dark hooded bodies which were floating in the air.
They had clawlike hands and looked dreadful.
The Ribena drink in my hand froze.
Annabeth slumped on the table, groaning.
' Expecto patronum ', they all yelled.
But it was not enough, the blue glowy creatures summoned were engulfed by the enormous amount of Dementors.
Ron and Hermoine fell to the ground. Harry screamed and twisted, his wand fell from his hand.
Percy reached for it, I took Hermoine's wand from her hand.
' What was the spell they used? ', I shouted at Percy.
' Something like Expecto- ', he said, his eyes widened.
I too felt it, warth spread through my body.
The spell automatically came out of my mouth.
' Expecto Patronum! ', I yelled.
Nothing happened.
Harry screamed, ' You've got to think of something happy, Aru and then use the spell '.

While he was saying all this, I balcked out, the only thing I remmeber was pain, a lot of it.