You are a talking face (mean)

Harry P.O.V

I couldn't understand what was happening. I needed Ron And Hermoine. Where were they?
As we ran outside to the street. We saw a rather terrible sight, there was a face, only a face, hovering in mid-air growling and shrieking.

' Ah...and the demigods and wizard haveth finally come out of their hiding place, die scums! ', he said. 
He ran towards us, well I say ran, because he was moving extremely fast although he didn't seem to have any legs.
' I challenge you, you yellow bellied mongrels, to a ROAST battle! ', he yelled.
All the people who were running and screaming stopped.
One teenager said, ' An actual public ROAST battle? My likes are dropping I really need some new stuff, I should totally film this! ', he shrieked.

' Demigods! ', he shouted, As if nothing had happened. ' You know who I am? ', he asked, suddenly losing his Pirate/Shakespeare speech.

' I think I would remember if I read about a talking face ', said Percy in mock thought.
' I am the Lord of intidimating, I was sent here by a person who had no nose, white as milk chocolate, and no hair ', he said.
My heart skipped several beats, ' No nose, white in colour and no hair? ', I asked. I felt a shudder down my spine.
' What is it Harry? ', asked Aru.
' What was his name?', I asked.
' Hmm... I will reward you with the name, if you could defeat me in this battle ', he said.

All of us looked at each other. ' I'm not so good at roasting ', said Percy, Aru and me at the same time.
That left Annabeth. She rolled her eyes.
' Fine...I'll do it ', she said.

' Aha...here's the girl who was born from Athena's thoughts, you are not even an actual person, biologically ', he said smugly.
' Hark who's talking, you're the one with only a face and that to so ugly ', she said.
The people went 'ooooooooo' and 'ahhhhhhhhhh'. Someone even said " Put some ice on that burn you Face!".

The Face was caught off guard, he couldn't think of anything so he said, ' Your trash! '.
' Like your life ', said Annabeth, 
Percy looked at Annabeth with a mixed expression of shock and awe.
' Percy? ', said Aru.
' Yeah? ', he asked.
' Never make Annabeth angry, ever again ', she said.

The Face withered up and yelled, ' Gosh, that's mean! '.
Annabeth's face lit up. ' Does that mean I win? ', she said.
' Yes ', said the face. ' I am not the Lord of intidimating, I am just a minion of Voldemort ', he squeaked.

That name seemed to echo in the street. I felt empty.
' Who's Voldemort? ', asked Percy.
' Voldemort's the person who killed my parents and this means he's back ', I said.