Expelliarmus ( bring popcorn )

Percy's P.O.V

Ron grabbed my hand and jerked his wand.
I felt a sudden tug at my lower waist, someone was compressing my eardrums real hard.
And then it was all over in a second.
A sudden ringing started in my ears.
' You okay, mate? ', asked Ron.
' I don't think so ', I said vomitting all over another person in a black cloak.

' What did you do, you foul muggle?! ', said the eerie voice of..Voldemort.

' Tom! ', yelled Dumbledore.
For the first time in my life, as I looked up I saw something that did not suit Voldemort's face.
Fear.
' How? ', yelled Voldemort pointing his wand at Dumbledore, his wand arm wavered.
As quick as a flash, Dumbeldore has disarmed him. He didn't even need a wand.
As Voldemort bent to pick it up, he froze.
Dumbledore had given his wand a little twirl and Voldemort had been immobilized.
Voldemort broke the spell's bond and counter-attacked with fury.
Dumbledore used spells that shattered every incantation Voldemort threw at him.
It was a battle like I had never seen before.
Non of us moved a single inch.
It was like Dumbledore and Voldemort knew exactly was each other would do.
Finally Voldemort caught Dumbledore with a spell.
Dumbledore wheezed, he beckoned me forward.

He whispered, ' Percy I have frozen time for a while, listen , for I don't have a lot of time '.
The old man's eyes were dull looking and had lost it's twinkle.
' You were supposed to go to Hogwarts, Percy, you had every ounce of magical blood pouring in your body '.

I looked at him in surprise.
' I- I was? ', I asked.
This was new information to me, I never knew I was supposed to wear a wizard robe or whatever, and roam around saying Abcadabra.
' Your mom refused to send you to the school, she wanted you to go to Camp Half Blood instead. That black man in that robe that you met once when you were a child? He was a wizard ', whispered Dumbledore.

My eyes widened. That black man had certainly looked weird.
' Listen, use this incantation ', continued Dumbledore, he proceeded to tell me the incantation and haned me the spell and time suddenly unfroze as Dumbledore fell.
' Professor Dumbledore! ', cried Harry.
But I did not have time to waste, I needed my ounce of magical blood in me now.

 With all concentration I cried, ' Mizzenmast! '.
Ropes started flying from here and there and started queezing Voldemort.
He screamed in pain. His skin turned purple from white.
More and more ropes continued to wrap themselves around Voldemort.
A black mist like structure escaped from Voldemort's mouth as he fell limp and disintegrated.

After that it was a complete blur of what happened. My friends lifted me on their shoulders and did a small parade walk.
I looked around for Dumbledore but could not find him.

I asked Harry.
' He went away, again , I wish he had stayed, I wanted to show him Hogwarts ', he said quietly.

Still only one question remained.
Which servant of Voldemort had helped him to rise to power again? Who knows?