Dumbly-dorr

A/N: Thanks y'all for all the support you guys have shown right now. We currently reached 1k reads on this story which is a HUGE accomplishment. Anyways, let's get back to the story.

Aru's P.O.V

' Where the heck am I? ', I asked.
A dry but cheerful voice answered. ' You are in heaven Aru '.

I whipped around and my eyes met an old man with an abnormally large beard.
' Santa! ', I exclaimed.

The man chuckled like he had got used to that line.
' No dear, I refuse to be called Santa, although I do have the possesion of a white beard ', he said.
I was angry, atleast I could have met Santa in heaven. That would be something to brag about to the ghosts. Yeah I met Santa when I died. Now instead of that I would have to say, Yeah I met Fake Santa who looks very convincing.

' I am Dumbledore ', he said.
' Dumbly-who? ', I asked.

Dumbledore's face was full of wrinkles so it was hard to tell whether he was annoyed.
' Aru, my dear, listen you are not dead ', said Dumbledore.
I gave a sigh of relief.
' But if  you take too long, then you will ', he said.

' But who are you? ', I asked.
The old man sighed.
' I am Dumbledore, former headmaster of Hogwarts, Elder of Wizengamot community, Order of Merlin First Class also some like to say that I am the greatest sorceror on Earth, but I feel the greatest sorceror on Earth isn't a person, it's a thing ', he said extremely quickly.

' Would you kill me if I told you I did not understand a single word of what you said? ', I asked.

' Ignorance is bliss, Mrs. Arundhati Shah ', he said.
I gasped not a lot of people knew my full name, when you add a Mrs. to it, it actually sounded extremely...fancy.

' Now, before we get out of here and go help your friends, I need you to repeat a few words ', he said.

' We? ', I asked
Dumbledore smiled and all of a sudden the old man had a sudden fierceness in his eyes.
Although old, he was giving out a crazy amount of positive energy.

' Why, yes , I like other humans obviously has a bone to pick with Tom Riddle ', he said.