Good ol' Voldie!!

Hermoine's P.O.V

I had to admit Voldemort's plan was good, first weaken Harry with a flashback and then strike him. I think he thought once he got rid of Harry he could defeat the others easily. Just proves he didn't know Percy Jackson. I don't know why, but I sensed an extremely powerful aura coming from Percy. 

Percy moved his hand towards his pocket.
He brought out a pen, it changed into a sword. It looked petite but the way Percy weilded it, I had no doubt Percy would be able to cut Voldemort's nose with this, oh wait....never mind.

' Good ol' Voldie ', said Percy. ' I would totally cut off your nose if you had one '.
Voldemort's grin faded away.
' You cannot weaken me, child of Poseidon, even the Sun fears me, it goes down every time I RISE ', he said.

' Maybe that's because the sun can't stand your look ', said Annabeth.
I clutched my chest. Demigods must have had roasting classes back at their camp.

Voldemort screamed and many death eaters appeared in the clearing.
' I want revenge! ', he said.
The death eaters shot spells in all directions, stunners whizzed past me, until Percy let loose a gutural scream and huge wave came crashing on the death eaters.
Just like that, the Death Eaters were gone.
Voldemort stood alone.
' Petrificus Totalus ', he said.
Suddenly me and my friends couldn't move.
The only people who were unaffected were Percy and Harry.
' Ooo, tough ones, are you? ', hissed Voldemort.
Percy launched with a sword attack. The sword bounced off Voldemort like he was made out of trampoline material.

Harry used various spells, but they shattered against Voldemort.

Then Harry and Percy exchanged weapons.
That's when the real fight began.
Percy whizzed off spells at the speed of lightning. Harry already had sword practice while killing that Basilik in his second year and that sword was huge.
Now Harry was a lot bigger and the sword a lot smaller. He fought like a madman and Voldemort crumpled.

The two snakes burst out of nowhere.
Both grabbed Harry and Percy.
They fell to the ground and.....