Chapter Three - Friend?

Ty's POV (I'll try to do POV changes this time. XD)

I rubbed my head as I sat up in the uncomfortable chair.

"Don't tell anyone. Okay Adam?" I saw a slight nod from the who who I guess is Adam through my fuzzy eyes.

"Don't tell anyone what?" I yawned. They jumped a little before seeming relived.

"You okay?" Adam, I think, asked me. I eyed him curiously.

"Are you new?"

He had a half smile. I had to admit, he was definitely handsome, but I wasn't gonna tell him that.

"Seems everyone here seems to think so." I remembered Randy and him asking Adam if he was new. Adam must have been able to tell I was uneasy at the thought of Randy because he came over and but a comforting hand on my shoulder. I shook it off, yes I liked it but I don't know if I could trust him. He seemed a little hurt by my actions.

"If you didn't want help you could have just let me know." He still had a smile but I could heard the sourness in his voice. (A/N Does that make since? :3)

"No! Not l-like that I-I mean..." He chuckled at my awkwardness before standing up and extending his arm. Man was I thankful Mr.Dahlberg never had his lights on, I could feel the warmth of my cheeks.

"Would you like me to walk you to class?" I hesitantly took his and stood up while nodding my head. I shakily took out my schedule and handed it to him before sliding my backpack back on.

Before I walked into the classroom he stopped me.

"I need to go get my schedule but maybe I'll see you in class?" I felt a smile smile tug at my lips before nodding.

"I hope so." He turned and began walking down the hall while I opened the door to my class.

"Tyler. Your late. Are you okay?" The teachers here were like my best friends, besides Mitch of course.

I glanced over at Randy before deciding against tell the truth when he looked like he'd murder me.

"I fine. I just fell asleep in Mr.Dahlberg office." She still looked a little worried since I was in the counselor's office but decided to leave it be and let me take my seat. I sat in my usual spot in the back corner next to Mitch.

"Dood, you okay?" He murmured as I sat down. His caramel eyes were filled with concern as he played with the end of his red and black checkered hoodie. He brushed his light brown hair out of his face so he could look straight at me, making me gulp under his stare.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I could tell by his expression he didn't believe me.

"I'll tell you later okay?" He sighed but nodded.

Adam's POV (I changed it. Whoop!)

I regretted not asking Ty where the office was when I soon found myself lost. It took me awhile but I managed to stumble across the office after walking around aimlessly. Cool air hit me the second I walked in.

"Hello. How can I help you?" A cheery voice asked from behind a desk. She had her strangely colored purple hair up in a bun and she wore a rose red blazer.

"Yeah I'm here to enroll." I heard a few clicks from her keyboard before she finally spoke.

"Yes. You are Mr.Dahlberg's grandson correct?" I didn't remember him telling me that but I went along with it anyway.

"Y-Yes. I'm Adam Dahlberg." I heard more clicks before she stood up.

"I'll take you to the office where the principle will give you a schedule." I nodded gratefully before following.

The office was a large room with a desk and a trophy case across from it.

"Mr.Clint?" A man with combed back blond hair and glasses looked up from what appeared

to be a yearbook.

"Yes?" He soon saw me and before getting an answer spoke.

"Is this the new kid?" The woman who's name I didn't know nodded before leaving the room. As watched as she walked away until the sound of the copier made me jump.

He took the paper out and handed in to me before shooing me off without another word. I checked the clock on my way out and since first period was almost up I decided to wait outside my next class on a bench. I felt a little tired and decided a nap wouldn't hurt.

The ring of the bell startled me and easily woke me up.

"What are you doing?" I looked up and relieved to see it was Ty and not some stranger.

"Hey." I said a little drowsily. He rolled his eyes and sighed before lifting me up.

"Come on." He began to pull me but I stayed still.

"Wait. Can I ask you something?" He looked intrigued but only shrugged.

"Are we...friends?" He put his finger to his chin and pretended to be in deep thought.

I sighed and pulled away my arm, figuring his answer would be no. Before I could reach class he answered.

"Yes." He looked confident as he spoke. I quickly turned around and hugged him.

"Thanks Ty." I could feel him smile into my shoulder before shoving me off.

"We have to get to class you know." I let out an over dramatic sigh.

"Fine." He giggled as we walked in together.

A/N

Sorry if these are annoying just skip them if you wish. I was just gonna say thanks to my friend @ghostkiller101 for giving the principal a name. She has stories too if any ones interested. They are not fanfics but still really good. SHe has more views than me and I 've been on for nearly a year and she's had one for like a week. Wtf...sorry. Welp anyway so it took so long and if it's short. There is no word count on the schools chromebooks. Whatever tho. Bai now!