Chapter Eight - Free

Ty's POV
I stared down grimly at my bedsheets. I've been here for three days and it already felt like a year. Stupid visting hours prevented Team Crafted for staying long. Especially since they still had to go to school daily. I almost miss school, not yet but almost. School would be perfect without Ryan. Sure, the rest of my class would still hate me but at least I wouldn't get physically injured... anymore than I do anyway. I practically jumped up when I heard a knock at the door.

"Yeah?" The door creaked as it dragged along the floor.
"Hey." He stuffed both hands in his pockets.
"Hey Adam. Just you?" He nodded as he pulled out a chair to sit. We sat in silence before Adam spoke up.
"So. You having fun?" I rolled my eyes as I scoffed.
"Oh yeah. Tons." I replied sarcastically. He chuckled a bit and played with his amulet.

"Well, I have good news!" I smiled at his enthusicasum and nodded for him to continue.
"Your dad was arrested." He smiled brightly as I sighed.
"Adam, I really do hate him but he was my only parent and I'm too young to live on my own." He slouched in his chair.
"You don't have a mom?" He had a guilty look on his face as a tear rolled down my cheeck.
"Oh I'm sorry I didn-"
"It's okay."

He frowned and played with anything he could find.
"So, what's gonna happen to me?" He shrugged before perking up.
"You could live with me!" He jumped in his cair a little.
"What would your parents think?" I loved the idea but at the same had to be logical. He shrugged.
"I don't know. I live with my grandpa." I rolled my eyes.
"Okay what woukd your grandpa think?" I asked, correcting myself.

He thought a moment then pulled out his phone. I heard beeps everytime he typed in a letter.
"The magic of technology." He waved his phone around when the text was sent.
"And we do what till he answers exactly?" He tapped his chin before pushing me over and took the spot next to me. He stared at his phone before handing it to me.
"Hangman?" He nodded before making me go first.

Adam's POV
I watched as Ty began flat out laughing. I gave him the word DUCK and he somehow managed to lose.
"Dude, you suck at this." He took deep breaths with a big smile still on his face. I began guessing the letters he gave me when my phone vibrated. As fast as I could, I exited the game and checked the text for his answer. I began cheering when I read the words Yes.
"TY!" I screamed in his ear as I shook him.

He covered his ears with his hands.
"Adam! What the fudge man!" I shoved the phone in his hands. I could see his smile in the glowing screen's light. He handed me my phone as I quickly hugged him.
"Adam. Air." I pulled back, I might be stronger since I'm a robot. Might. He rubbed his neck.
"What's with you guys and taking away my air?" I shrugged and pulled him into a gentler hug.

I knew I couldn't actually feel excited but my system was sure fooling me now. It actually felt real, I almost frowned when I thought about how fake I was. We stayed hugging until a nurse interupted us.
"Visting hours are over." I groaned and hopped out of the surisingly comfy bed. I waved at Ty on my way out. Mr.Dahlberg waited in the parking lot for me. The first thing I did was thank him when I got in the car.
"It's fine." Was the only thing he said the entire way home.

I prepared my room for Ty. Since I was in the guest bedroom, he would be staying with me. I cleaned it up and made space for his stuff. I read the clock when I was done. 8:36 , Perfect, I could go to bed now instead of just be bored. As I fell asleep I couldn't help but smile at the thought of having Ty here. As much as I wanted to say I was happy I couldn't, but I could smile, and pretend to be happy. For now that's all I could do.

I cursed at my clock when I woke up. I had two more hours until we were allowed to get Ty. I trudged down the stairs, until the smell of bacon made me skip the last few steps. God I love weekends, it meant Mr.Dahlberg would cook, and he was a really good one might I add.
"Morning." I said in a sing-song voice.
"Good Morning." He set down a plate with bacon, eggs, and toast on the bar. I smeered butter in the toast before taking a bite.
"Hey Mr.Dahlberg?" He mumbled a 'hmm' with eggs in his mouth.

"Do you think I'd ever be able to feel emotions?" He smiled and swolloed his food before replying.
"Actually, I've been working on that. I should be able to program emotions into you in two months." I nearly chocked on my toast.
"R-Really? How?"
"Someone saw you and offered to give me the money to enable emotions. All I have to do is build another one for him."
"Now hurry up. We still need to get Ty's belongings." The fork clattered as I set it down to go get dressed. I still had a piece of toast but I could eat that on the way out.

I stomped down the stairs with three boxes.
"I hope these are enough."
"Me too." He handed me my last piece of toast before taking the boxes from my hands. I followed him out the door as he placed the boxes in the back seat. Each box was smaller than the other so they fit into each other.

~Time skip to when they done packing~

We walked out with one and half boxes full. It was the smallest one that was full too. Mr.Dahlberg helped me but my box in the trunk before driving off to the hospital. We probably be afew minutes early but I was only concetrating on getting Ty out. Out of his shack he called a home and out of the hospital. Once we got him, Ty would finally be free.

A/N
Yay! Ty's moving in with Adam! I'm trying my best not to make this like most Skylox stories I've read but it's proving difficult. But, Adam's a robot. Gotta give me props on that. No? Oh well. Anyway,
Don't forget to leave a:
-Like
-Comment
-Banana
Bai Now!