A/N - Thank You!

AHH YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL LOVELY PEOPLE!

I LOVE YOU!

...I'm creepy sorry.

Really, thank you all. I needed ideas and you responded. I didn't reply to all your comments I'm sorry but I promise I read them.

Pinkie promise. c:

So I got a few I ideas and I was like 'I'LL FEEL BAD ONLY CHOOSING ONE.'

Soultion: Do them all. But please understand, that will most certainly take time, some longer than others.

List of things to do:

-Ask book with Skylox (and probably a few other ships)

-Contest (if anybody even joins it XD)

-Phantom of the Opera Skylox (I know you asked for a book but I might just do a really long one-shot. Sorry. ;-;)

ANOTHER THING. Y'ALL ASKED FOR A SEQUEL BECAUSE YOU FOR SOME REASON LIKE THIS BOOK.

I like caps sorry.

Okay, okay, on task. I was asked for a sequel but heres the thing.

1) I hate how this book turned out. I had a good idea but my writing is crap and the ending was extremely rushed. I have contemplated re-writing it multiple times.

2) I have no clue what the sequel would be about.

I can't promise a sequel but I can promise a new book. Either a completely different Skylox book, a sequel, or a re-write of this one. Hey, eventually I'll probably do them all.

Just be paitent okay?

Thanks and once again thank you for the ideas. I seriously love you all (not creepily) and love that you guys responded. You all gave me great ideas and I'm excited to do them.

Thank you again and see ya later, bai now! <3