Chapter Six - Crush

Ty's POV
I was happy to see Mitch and Jerome walk in with their hands linked. A little jealous yes, but still happy.
"Sup' Merome." I said as they sat down.
"Merome?" I yelled at them in my thoughts. Really? I mean it's quite obvoious! Mitch and Jerome how complicated is that!? Adam must have seened my anger magicially because he answered for me.
"It's a ship name." I turned away and crossed my arms like a little kid having a fit.

"Fine. We'll call you Skylox then." Mitch said tauntingly at us. I stayed turned away so they couldn't see my obviously red cheecks.
"Skylox?" Oh yeah, he didn't know my nickname.
"Deadlox. That's what Mitch calls me sometimes."
"Deadlox? How-" I cut him off by shrugging. I, myself, did not know how he came up with it either.
"Besides Mitch, we aren't dating and probably won't be anytime soon."

"Why not. Aren't you Bi Ty?" I could feel myself visably stiffen.
"Oh. Sorry you didn't-" Like I did with Adam, I cut him off.
"No Mitch, I didn't tell him." Through this whole conversation I was turned away and couldn't see their reactions, meaning I couldn't tell if Adam hated me now or not.
"Don't worry Ty. I dont' hate you, I knew already." I turned to face him, hoping my blush was gone.
"R-Really?"

"Yep. The guy in the hallway who was beating you called you gay. I still stopped him though didn't I?" He smirked at me and I was realived I didn't blush this time.
"Yeah. Either way no one would want to date me."
"What do you mean by that?" After Mitch spoke the bell rang. Saved by the bell...Literally. Even though it's only for a couple hours.
"I'll tell you later behind the school by the cherry blossom tree." Hestitantly, they all nodded.

~Time skip till after school~ (Just be happy I didn't end it there ;D)
I was glad to see Mitch didn't bring the whole Team Crafted with him. He just brought Adam and Jerome, since, well, they were there. I leaned against the tree as we just all just stood there in silence. Mitch was the one to speak up.
"Okay Ty spill." He sounded sturn but still concerned.
"Naming all my imperfections would take like days."

"Ty nobodys perfect. We all have imper-" I really like interrupting people today.
"No Mitch. I'm ugly, I have emo hair, I'm gay which seems like a crime around here, I-" I looked down at my wrists.
"I-I cut." I chocked out through the tears now streaming down my face. I pulled up my sleeve to show the my hundreds of scars going up and down my arm. I knew without even looking that Mitch was the only one not suprised. I felt someone hug me and was suprised to see Adam instead of Mitch. I could feel his warm breath on my ear.

"Stop Ty. Your beautiful." I sighed, wanting to believe him.
"No Adam. I don't even know why I'm living anymore." I now felt all three of them hug me. Their grip was now tighter on me like if they let go I'd die. I loved that they all cared but I really needed air.
"You know theres this wonderful thing called breathing that I'd like to keep doing." They all jumped back which allowed me to see that they've been crying too.

"You make me feel pretty ridiculous for crying earlier." I chuckled at Jerome. Mitch rested his head on Jeromes shoulder as Adam hugged me again.
"Please Ty. No more. For me?" I found it impossible to say no when he said that.
"No more."
"Okay but if you do I'll force you to move in with me." He chuckled a little at the end.

"Promise?" He pulled away and nodded.
"Speaking of home..." Jerome started before I cussed loudly and started running.
"Wait Ty!" I kept running. My dad was gonna kill me, literally. I really hoped they all didn't follow me. I arrived home and slowly opened the door.

"FAGGOT! YOUR LATE!" I winced at his words. I was too scared to even reply. He came out with an empty beer bottle. He smashed it on my head so that it shattered to pieces and made my head bleed before yelling again.
"NOW MAKE DINNER!" I began to slowly creep to the kitchen. I started to boil the water for pasta. Right after I turned on the burner my phone began vibrating violetly. I answered it, already know it was Mitch since he was the only one with my number.
"Hello?"

"TY!" I realized Adam and Jerome were there as well.
"Dood! Just cause it's a phone doesn't mean it doesn't blast out my eardrums!" They all mumbled sorry and I realized it was on speaker.
"Hey why'd you run?" The phone made it hard to tell who it was but I began to answer anyway.
"Sorry I-"

"WHO YOU TALKING TO FAGGOT!?" I gulped, he just shouted with my friends on the line.
"Ty? Who was that?" I could tell it was Mitch because of how much I would talk to him.
"That's just-" My dad burst into the kitchen, making me freeze.
"I asked who you were talking to." I stiffened a little but still answered.
"J-Just some friends." He began to laugh and had to waited till he could breathe before he spoke.
"What friends Faggot?"

They all began to shout before I hung up.
"Your right. I have no friends." He smirked feeling joyous at how depresed it made me to say that. He might have actually been right, they were probably just pretending so they could laugh at me later.
"Good. NOW FINISH DINNER!" I did as told and when I was done brought him a bowl and a can of beer like last time. also like last time I sat in my room and ate. This time when I looked at the bathroom, I refused.

I still felt like Adam wasn't my friend, like he's playing with my feelings. Even so I still liked him, and not just as friends. I just met him but already knew I loved his smile. His laugh. He was perfect, unlike me. I was the exact opposite. Even so, I could still have a crush on him...right? I fell asleep arguing with myself and thinking about what would happen when I went back to school.

A/N
There. So I've decided I'm gonna update this daily because ghostkiller101 will just tell me everyday to update anyway. Is kay tho. I like writing this story, it's my favorite. I'm still gonna update Enderlox if anyone cares but not Ghost for awhile. I like these two better anyway. Welp till tommorrow.
Don't forget to leave a:
-Like
-Comment
-Banana
Bai Now! (I hope you got that. I'm start using that now. Just know I stole it if you don't get it.)