Chapter Twelve - Disneyland

(So before I get close to the climax, I'm gonna give you fluff. Be warned, I might fail at it.)

Ty's POV

Best. Date. Ever. At least, it was going to be. I watched the bushes fly past us as we rode to Disneylands entrance. Mitch and Jerome sat next to Adam as I sat at the very end of the bench. Across from us sat a group of girls. There was five of them and an adult at the end opposite of me.
"Hi. I'm Emilia." (I had to sorry. I really did go to Disneyland recently. :3)
"I'm Adam and this is my boyfriend Ty."

When he mentioned I was his boyfriend I was worried she'd be disguested. To our pleasent suprise, she smiled.
"Hi Ty. These are my friends, Shianne, Trinda, Bella, and Monica. Mrs.Holliday's at the very end."
"Wait, you came here on a school fieldtrip?" Mitch asked. She nodded.
"That's BS. Oh, and I'm Mitch by the way and this is my boyfriend Jerome." Like last time, she smiled. Her friends didn't seem to mind us either.

"What state did you come from?" The one who sat next to her, Bella, asked.
"Arizona, you?" Emilia's grin grew wider.
"Us too." She jumped at little in her seat.
"Careful. You sit next to the crappiest door ever." Adam nodded in agreement.
"I know. They ligit open with just a little push." She nudged it with her knee causing it to open a little.

"Now that makes sense." Mitch pointed to a sign above our heads, warning us to keep young kids in the middle of the bench and not near the end.
"It worries me to think they found that out the hard way." We all nodded and the rest of the ride was quite until the speaker spoke telling us to go out to the left of the driver.
"Hey, would you mind us following youK We've never been here before." Adam asked.

"Sure! Only a couple of us have been here before though. Luckly for you, one of them is Mrs.Holliday." Monica delcared. We followed them off and to the enterance. The girls met up with a few other groups where they announced they'd be meeting up again at 11:45 before splitting up. They walked to the enterance to California Adventures where they saw another group. We stood behind them as we waited in line.

Adam's POV

I searched through my wallet and pulled out mine and Ty's tickets. Jerome did the same and pulled out his and Mitch's.
"Hey, you said a couple of people have been here before who are they?" I asked Emilia as we stood in line.
"Me and Mrs.Holliday. Any one else came here too early to remember anything else."
"Like me for example. I came here when I was younger and even still have the Minnie ears. They're in my bag." Bella pointed to the blue bag slung over her shoulders.

"I bought a Jack Skellington jacket last time, I just didn't bring it." We passed through the gates and joined a group of people.
"Which ride first? Tower of Terror or California screams?" The girls all began talking until Shianne asked us a question.
"You guys have any input?" We all shook our heads.
"We're following you. Remember?"
"Tower of Terror it is then!" Trinda declared.

We stood in the crowd and waited 5 minutes before the rides were actually open. Once it was, we fast walked to the ride. We weren't allowed to run so when Mrs.Holliday told Trinda to run to get in line first, Trinda got yelled at by a worker at Disneyland. We all laughed and continued on our way to the ride. We were nearly first in line and were able to enter a room with cobbwebs, like the rest of the hotel, and a TV first. Another group joined us along the way. They were James, Aldwin, Dalton, Jordan, Sirus, and the teacher Mr.Jim. I was honestly suprised to see we were able to get on the ride first sine there were what looked like ten people in front of us.

We went into a room where a man on the TV spoke about the Twilght Zone. When he was done we went through the door to what looked like a boiler room to the "Maintainence Elevator". When they postioned us for our seats, I made sure I was by Ty. We sat in the row behind Emilia, Bella, and Shianne. Mitch and Jerome sat in the row across from us. When the ride first stared we were slowy moved up and down, telling a story. When that was done, the real ride started.

We were quickly moved up and down. So fast, that sometimes you were actually lifted off you seat a bit. Ty clung onto my arm and acidentally dug his nails into my arm. Lucky me, I couldn't feel it. When the ride was over, Ty was shaking.
"You okay?" Emilia turned around in her seat to face us. I nodded for us both and helped Ty up. We walked out and down the hallway. It wasn't just Ty that was a little freaked out. A couple of Emilia's friends were too.

"Do you nneed a hug?" Shianne shook her head.
"Too bad because I need one." Emilia hugged her friend before slowing down so that she was with me and Ty.
"Do you need one Ty?" He like Shianne, shook his head. He was know calmed down as I rubbed small circles on his back. Unlike last time, she didn't force him to hug her.
"Okay. I just meet you anyway, you don't need a hug from a stranger."

"But I'm not a stranger!" Mitch cheered as he jumped on Ty, making him trip a bit. Emilia laughed and went to catch up with her friends. We stayed close behind as we continued down the hallway and into the gift shop.
"This is where all the Jack Skellington stuff is." Monica nodded. I didn't know why Emilia said that until I saw that Monica's jacket was in fact, a Jack Skellinton jacket. It was still a really cool jacket though.
"So, what next?" Jerome asked as we passed through the shop.

A/N
Sorry for adding me and friends in. OC's in books or just any people that become friends with Team Crafted usually bug me. I don't know why, they just do. Maybe now it won't. But what will always bug me is when they are in a realtionship with one of the people. I just ship too many ships, sorry. So this will be a multi part chapter. I promise there will be more fluff, I just wanted to talk about Disneyland. I did in fact go on a school field trip with all the people I mentioned. I won't talk about all the rides we went on, just a few. If I don't include enough fluff in this multi-part chapter I will make a new one that is ONLY fluff. Then the climax. :3 Just so you know, all the people in my group have a Wattpad. ghostkiller101 shister13 bella_dexter16 jollyrancherluver101 and of course me. I'm pretty sure all of them have stories so go check them out. Anywho. Bai now and,
Don't forget to leave a:
-Like
-Comment
-Banana