-----3-----

first day of school, and there's a science project. we were given partners, and mine was the hot new kid. for some reason we have to make a slideshow on stuff we have in common. eh, so what. jimmy's nice to be around.

the only thing we got down in class was that we both have blueish eyes. mine are bluer than his, his are more brown. don't ask how i nticed this.

wel 8th class now. the teacher's name is mr. x? oh its shrt for xisuma. he seems cool.

like the cool ncle who lets you get away with stuff. that kind of cool.

wel i gotta go to my next class now. it's the final one of the day, it's fighting training with welsknight & helsknight, my favourite teachers. i've had them since i was a freshman.

i wonder if the other coach, mr. tfc will be there today. he normally teaches pe so i wouldn't be shocked if he is here. he sometimes joins to make sure we're safe. and to mess with me, because he taught my mum and thinks i look like her.

class ended early. since we were supposed to use it to get to know the teachers, and there was only two new people in the class. jimmy, and lizzie. turns out the two of them are twins? or siblings? so they wanted a guarnteed class together. so theyre in this class.

i just got home. xorn's staying over at joey's, so im home alone. well then journal.

scott(smajor) out. <3